• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd play:

------------------------Reina----------------
--Johnson--Carragher--Agger--Enrique--
--------------Henderson---Gerrard-----------
------Downing------Suarez---------Coutinho
-------------------------Sturridge------------------

After that Southampton game I'd never leave Lucas on the bench, even though he was poor against Villa.

I think we'll see him and Hendo today, Rodgers should be concerned about how physical they are in midfield. Lucas has been hit and miss though and if they opt for the long ball all game like Villa did, then one of them may be redundant and maybe we could afford to change it a bit.

I think we'll see him and Hendo today, Rodgers should be concerned about how physical they are in midfield. Lucas has been hit and miss though and if they opt for the long ball all game like Villa did, then one of them may be redundant and maybe we could afford to change it a bit.

Sorry Marky, it's tomorrow.

I'd play:

------------------------Reina----------------
--Johnson--Carragher--Agger--Enrique--
--------------Henderson---Gerrard-----------
------Downing------Suarez---------Coutinho
-------------------------Sturridge------------------
And then we'd get overrun in midfield. We should always have a midfield 3. We should drop downing for lucas and then we have better balance in the team.

Is it sizzling hot on Merseyside like most of the UK?

Really dont like the thought of standing in the Kop sweating like fuck just like the Arsenal game in early Sept.

Nice to see a bit of good weather and all that but in some cases, it's a pain.

Really dont like the thought of standing in the Kop sweating like fuck just like the Arsenal game in early Sept.

You really are a half-empty glass kinda guy aren't you, Gary.

It's positively tropical Gary. You should wear t-shirt, shorts and flip flops.

It's positively tropical Gary. You should wear t-shirt, shorts and flip flops.

Would an out-of-towner get away with such a thing? ha.

As for the game, looking forward to it...seems like yonks since our last game at Anfield and we're playing good football.

I suspect its on tomorrow because of the Grand National today.
I recall when all games were on Saturday at 3pm Liverpool#s game would be rescheduled really early, half eleven I think, so as not to clash with the Grand National

Thanks a mill! West Ham will have to pay Liverpool £1m for Andy Carroll if they avoid relegation

6 Apr 2013 23:00
The clause was inserted because the undisclosed loan fee was believed to be small following the £35m striker's loan move
Chelsea%20v%20West%20Ham%20United%20-%20Premier%20League-1770727.jpg
On song: Carroll has found his form towards the end of th season
Steve Bardens/Getty
West Ham will have to pay Liverpool £1million if they beat the drop as part of Andy Carroll’s loan deal, writes the Sunday People.
A clause in the contract which took the 24-year-old striker to Upton Park will be triggered as soon as the Hammers retain their Premier League status.
The seven-figure sum was inserted because the undisclosed loan fee was believed to be small – and a drop in the ocean compared to the £25m the Hammers will receive for being part of the Premier League next season when the new TV rights deal kicks in.
Sam Allardyce’s side, who take on Liverpool at Anfield this afternoon, are 12th in the table, six points above the relegation zone with eight games left.

Reactions: dee
@Liddellpool: #rumour Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge

He should be brought back to training and informed that while he his contracted to Liverpool FC he is banned from alcohol intake and forbidden from being fat or unfit, each non-compliance or failure should result in a fine of weeks wages. He would soon get his shit together, perhaps after he realised his career prospects are gonna be limited in 7 years time. We have been too fucking soft since the spice boys, hopefully Ayres performance related contracts can make these 'twenty something' millionaires do their fucking job.

Dear mods, can you please move my post up over Hanserns, he must have sixth sense typosity.
Sorry about ranting on the wrong thread.

I recall when all games were on Saturday at 3pm Liverpool#s game would be rescheduled really early, half eleven I think, so as not to clash with the Grand National

It's on hardly any European TV - I'll be catching it on Dutch Tv

Early in the morning when i was changing clothes, i got a premonition that Suarez is going to score the perfect hatrick today; right foot ; left foot and header.

Oh fuck I've just realised that this is not on TV - Looks like I'm going to have to 'rough it' with a stream. As soon I figure one out I'll post it here.

@Lidellpool copied it from me.

I'll be watching it on the telly, haw - haw.

I stupidly agreed to go to a family party this afternoon cos I thought it was a late ko.

Food comes out for 12 so there's a chance I'll be back in time for an hour of it. At least I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom