• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool, Wataru upto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

On a more positive note we can make a few bob recycling some old merch still knocking about in the back of the cupboard at the Club Shop.

The question with Schmadtke was always going to be whether he could 'scale up' his knack for signing bargain bucket unknowns for midtable Bundesleague clubs. I think we have our answer.
Was hardly an unknown to Jorg either.. its his old fucking team.

Replacement for Milner and Hendo. Experienced and can play CB and DM. Squad player. No biggie.
Good luck to him, and a future cult hero for the Kop.

Now, sign another DM as well.
I'm afraid that's it for this window, Hansern. This is as clear a 'throw in the towel' signing as we could make. Find the silver lining in that.

Reactions: mom
I'm afraid that's it for this window, Hansern. This is as clear a 'throw in the towel' signing as we could make. Find the silver lining in that.

Nah, there will be another midfielder signed. If this lad was signed later in the window as an addition to the other business nobody would say anything imho.

Klopp wanted some experience as well.

Cant say I’ve seen him play, but he’s getting glowing references and the fans love him.
Good luck to him. Hope he does well.

Maybe we’re skint again - John Henry has reclaimed his stolen credit card and fucked off back to the US with it.

squawka-wataru-endo-vs-bundesliga-midfielders-since-start-v0-czl8wbxuziib1.jpg

Expensive 30yr old if the fee quoted is to be believed. Does show the Hendo fee itself in this day and age even for 31yr old was insubstantial and we basically had no real strategy for a DM this summer. Maybe he will surprise us…

Is age a factor in money ball? I mean, in the movie it was all about stats
I fucking knew that! (But forgot)

It's under valued, statistical outliers but that doesn't really work in football, hopefully he is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom