• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lose to Chelsea or lose to mancs in final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Very Active
warning negative post, sorry

my hated towards the mancs and chavs is equal nowasdays, maureen, lampard, a cole and drogba have caused me to hate chelsea just as much as scum trafford mob

lets just say we won't win it this year.

Would you rather go out in semis to chavs or have enjoyment of making final but lose to mancs?

The thought of beating the chavs at the bridge and seeing Terry's face after is a very nice picture, but imagine fergies face and Nevilles if wer lost to mancs in final.

I know, lets play barca in final and beat them instead ;D come on barca

1st choice - beat mancs in final
2nd choice - beat barca in final
3rd choice - lose to barca in final
only other choice - world comes to a graceful, or even violent, end and we can laugh at the mancs and the chavs from heaven while they rot in hell

Obviously if I knew we'd lose to the Mancs, which there at this point in time is possibly a fair assumption assuming we maket the final, I'd clearly want to go out to Chelski in the semi's, although I think we'll beat Chelsea and despite Utd being unstoppable etc at the moment, there's no reason we can't be them on the big stage.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=22873.msg550274#msg550274 date=1208970449]
What a stupid question Fox.
[/quote]

lack of good ones on here today mate :( :( :(

never seen a load of fans so depressed with a draw.

If we did not win it I would piss my pants if Barca won it. That would be the second year running that 3 english teams were in semis and none of them won it, that will fuck up the loving of the PL at the mo.

In a funny way the OG helps us a tad with our tactics. I think we all know that Rafa would have wanted a 0-0 at the bridge if we had hung on, the playersa would have sat back we would have alll been biting out fucking nails for 90 odd mins.

This way we have to score so we cannot play so negative, we playe better when we have to attack like the game against ARS after we went one down, when 0-0 was good enough we were shite.

Yes it is a stupid question but you asked it fox.. i'd go for losing in final to scum as much as it would kill me , 3 finals in 4 years aint bad..

Onwards on upwards lads.

[quote author='Dave' link=topic=22873.msg550376#msg550376 date=1208980635]
We have done this before.
[/quote]

We have indeed. Last year. At that time I asked a few Utd fans also and they said they would rather lose in the semi than lose to us in the final.

The joy of victory did not seem worth the pain of defeat. The risk was too high and they wanted to avoid it any way they could. Happily, last year they managed to avoid it.

Given the two results of this season's semis we might be doing the avoiding ourselves.

Sad though it is, I'd rather go out than lose to them. It's goes like this.

The worst feeling is losing the final.
The second worst feeling is them winning it.

Therefore, adding the two worst feelings together is as bad as it can ever get. I don't know that I even want to sit through that kind of game. If we weren't so bad in one-off games against them I'd be more upbeat, but we just go missing and it being 'in Europe' will not make any difference at all.

I am actually beginning to find the Champions League more pain and woe than it's worth because of the dominance of us (English teams).

I'm stunned anyone could pick losing to our most hated rivals in one of the biggest matches in world football. Getting to a final only to lose isn't really that much more of an achievement than losing in the semis.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=22873.msg550408#msg550408 date=1208983860]
I'm stunned anyone could pick losing to our most hated rivals in one of the biggest matches in world football. Getting to a final only to lose isn't really that much more of an achievement than losing in the semis.
[/quote]

You are so much more pithy than me.

[quote author=Fox link=topic=22873.msg550287#msg550287 date=1208971767]
[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=22873.msg550274#msg550274 date=1208970449]
[/quote]

[/quote]

What time do you get up every morning Fox?

[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=22873.msg550536#msg550536 date=1209008530]
Do you REALLY have to ask that question?
[/quote]

Who, me?

[quote author=DHSC link=topic=22873.msg550534#msg550534 date=1209006824]What time do you get up every morning Fox?
[/quote]

hahahaha Quality.

[quote author=Fox link=topic=22873.msg550270#msg550270 date=1208970180]
warning negative post, sorry

my hated towards the mancs and chavs is equal nowasdays, maureen, lampard, a cole and drogba have caused me to hate chelsea just as much as scum trafford mob

lets just say we won't win it this year.

Would you rather go out in semis to chavs or have enjoyment of making final but lose to mancs?

The thought of beating the chavs at the bridge and seeing Terry's face after is a very nice picture, but imagine fergies face and Nevilles if wer lost to mancs in final.

I know, lets play barca in final and beat them instead ;D come on barca
[/quote]

I would rather us win it against whomever. The tie is by no means settled. Get a grip.

Now imagine lamps and terry's faces when we beat them at the Bridge. Close your eyes.........that's right. Feels good doesn't it? Now Fergie, Neville, Rooney and Ronaldo's faces in the same picture will be a 100 times better! ;D

[quote author=DHSC link=topic=22873.msg550538#msg550538 date=1209009215]
[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=22873.msg550536#msg550536 date=1209008530]
Do you REALLY have to ask that question?
[/quote]

Who, me?
[/quote]

Nah, mate - Reynard.

[/quote]

If we did not win it I would piss my pants if Barca won it. That would be the second year running that 3 english teams were in semis and none of them won it, that will fuck up the loving of the PL at the mo.

In a funny way the OG helps us a tad with our tactics. I think we all know that Rafa would have wanted a 0-0 at the bridge if we had hung on, the playersa would have sat back we would have alll been biting out fucking nails for 90 odd mins.

This way we have to score so we cannot play so negative, we playe better when we have to attack like the game against ARS after we went one down, when 0-0 was good enough we were shite.

[/quote]

nevertheless it is a fucking pointless thread

[/quote]

[/quote]

So why plant bad seeds mate?

Nasty question but forgiveable.

I was of the opinion that I would rather lose in the semis than lose to the mancs in the final however I feel it would be difficult to say that and continue to consider myself sporting in any way.

I would rather lose in the final than in the semi, against whoever it is, it is a more honourable desire.

Defeat is part of the game, IF it were to happen it would be the worst possible football occurence but however much I FUCKING HATE the mancs I do not hate them more than I love and respect the game.

It wont happen that way anyway because we are gonna hump the fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom