• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Luis Suarez pwned by the Lizards and is Staying, and has said sorry to BR and teammates

It hardly matters what Suarez says or does, as Henry and BR have said all along, "He will remain a Liverpool player and won't be sold!"

We should fax back a memo saying "we're thinking about it" then leave them hanging....

In fact it is a fantastic response, they try to low-ball and activate a non existent clause, the player kicks up a hell of a stink spits the dummy the lot.... we stand firm and it dies down...

So knowing damn well that it is a festering pool of resentment they come back in with an offer which is at least approaching a meaningful pitch, but still probably on the low side considering we would be selling to a competitor. It is still in effect trying to cause us as much discomfort in order to get themselves the best price possible by making us squirm some more.. it is not fair dealing in the slightest, it is as aggressive a transfer as is possible, our best player to our worst possible customer.

FUCK EM...

Hyena's idea is absolutely spot on, keep em hanging, even lead em on some so that they start to believe its gonna go their way then back out at 11.59PM on the deadline day... get fucked you southern shysters cunts.... we CANT sell to you cheaply or even at his market value... it isn't hard to understand why... FUCK OFF AND STOP CAUSING US GRIEF.

Reds defender Kolo Toure appeared to confirm the astonishing about turn when he said: "It's great, we are all really happy.

"We want him to stay because what he did last season for the team was amazing. He's a quality player. We need to keep all of our quality players."

Bookies make him as short as 1/5 to stay at Liverpool, while a move to Arsenal is priced up at 4/1

Apparently United are still trying to get Fabregas, so in all likelihood Arsenal will stay after Suarez.

Then in two weeks time, they get to fight over whatever talent's left at Everton.

You'd think the word 'unequivocal' would give them a hint.

He was less adamant about selling abroad, but how arsenal think that stand a chance is beyond me.

They're just making themselves look even more ridiculous in front of their fans & everyone else.

I honestly think it's simple desperation on Wenger's and Gazidis' part.

Imagine the add on's Arsenal might offer.

A further million if they get into CL. YEAH CAUSE WE WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.
A further million if Suarez scores 20 league goal. YEAH CASUE WE WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.

Go home Arsenal, you're drunk.

Useless fact - Sam Brown was a Pink Floyd backing singer on the Pulse tour.

And very good she was too. Think she was on the Division Bell tour too. Ace. Admittedly I did bosh an MDMA capsule as I arrived at Earls Court. We couldn't find either of our cars for over an hour in the multi-storey car park after. Thick fog back up the M40 and caught by the filth dancing to Orbital's Satan on the embankment at the services. Wired. Ah, the folly of youth (well, not exactly youthful then, but you know what I mean).
Oh forgot, it's a football forum.
OK. I fucking hate Arsenal and they an fuck off if they think they still have some chance of signing Suarez. Effete, weirdo trophyless cunts.

And very good she was too. Think she was on the Division Bell tour too. Ace. Admittedly I did bosh an MDMA capsule as I arrived at Earls Court. We couldn't find either of our cars for over an hour in the multi-storey car park after. Thick fog back up the M40 and caught by the filth dancing to Orbital's Satan on the embankment at the services. Wired. Ah, the folly of youth (well, not exactly youthful then, but you know what I mean).
Oh forgot, it's a football forum.
OK. I fucking hate Arsenal and they an fuck off if they think they still have some chance of signing Suarez. Effete, weirdo trophyless cunts.

That's the tour I meant mate.

Honestly, I still can't for the life of me figure out why Arsenal put all of their eggs into the Suarez basket this window. Is it because he is so different from the type of player they normally buy? Are they looking for a shake up of personalities to break them out of their funk?

It must be frustrating knowing your club has £40-£50m to spend but has a distinct possibility of not using it to buy anyone.

Poor Arsene, he can't give his money away. Come September the 1st, if he tried to donate his unused transfer kitty to the Battersea Dogs' Home they'd probably tell him to shove it too.

It's odd that they're still pursuing this given our stance in the media. It makes me wonder if they're getting some sort of encouragement from behind the scenes.

In any case, I'm not laughing yet, but so far this window has been hilarious in relation to Arsenal's dealings.

When the window "SLAMS" shut.

20 quid says Jeff Stelling will use that phrase at least 15 times before it slams shut.

Back
Top Bottom