• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the match - Game 21 - Chelsea - Home - PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Very similar to Rurik's in the match thread and for the same reasons.

1. Salah
2. Ox
3. Matip

Moreno had quite a good game too.

@rurikbird

Copy/Pasted from the match thread since it was your post that reminded me that a MoM thread hadn't been started yet !

Here are my picks:
  1. Oxlade-Chamberlain – made a crucial assist for Salah, but I was more impressed with the defensive side of his game. I lost count how many times he intervened to break down promising Chelsea attacks on his flank, staying sharper and anticipating better than any player on the pitch and once even outmuscling Bakayoko one on one. OK, on the balance of attacking and defensive work our most best player was still probably Salah – but he's running away with POS award as it is already and I think Ox deserves plaudits for his performance.
  2. Salah – enough said.
  3. I thought Hendo did pretty well overall, but I would give it to Matip for positioning himself perfectly every single time to win a header cleanly and comfortably whenever the ball was in his vicinity. With Klavan's help kept Morata quiet.

1. Salah - impressively impressive
  2. Alex O - seemed to cover so much ground and made himself useful all over the pitch.
  3. Alberto - could have let his head drop after midweek but picked himself up and continued to work hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom