• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the match - Game 21 - Swansea City - Home - PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can
Lallana
Clyne

Sorry milner and Moreno. You both were also boss

Milner
Can
Clyne

I thought Moreno, Lovren and Ibe all played well too. Lallana in patches. Firmino was dreadful again.

Milner
Can
Clyne

I thought Moreno, Lovren and Ibe all played well too. Lallana in patches. Firmino was dreadful again.
Yes - Lovren does deserve a mention. Tidy and some good play. Does Firmino need Coutinho, or just inconsistent?

Lovren had an absolutely mental 5 minute period near the end of the game where his positioning, passing and general play went to dick

Before that he was good

Clyne
Can
Ibe

Interestingly WhoScored gave it to Moreno : MotM vs Swansea, Rating 8.45, Key passes 3, Tackles 6, Interceptions 5, Accurate crosses 3

Well whatever it is, he's been shite in the last two games and has constantly squandered possession.

Last edited:
Can
Moreno
Milner

Thought Hendo did well in his half hour, and Clyne's last half hour is what stopped him getting in over Milner.

Can
Milner
Moreno

Ibe was decent as well. A lot of positive runs. He tried to create a few chances for himself.

Yes - Lovren does deserve a mention. Tidy and some good play. Does Firmino need Coutinho, or just inconsistent?

I'm not sure, he looked to have finished his adaptation period to the Premier League a couple of weeks ago and suddenly in the last 2 games he started looking like a Brazilian player in his first ever season in Europe: loose passes all over the place, risky flicks instead of shielding the ball – as if he's afraid to be tackled. I don't want to be too harsh, he did do some things well – some nice runs and pressing to win the ball in the opposition half 2-3 times. But it's disappointing to see him take a step back after playing so well in the past few games.

I also thought Lallana reverted to his old habits of hogging the ball today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom