• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the match - Game 33 - Manchester United - Home - PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas (solid game and set the tone early on against Fellaini that he wasn't going to get bullied)
Toure (had to defend one-on-one against faster legs a few times and did well)
Sakho (but his passing was terrible)

Suprised about Can not being in more people's selections. I thought he was fucking great. Maybe you see a different game when you are there?

Can

Lucas

Sakho

Reactions: ILD
  1. Firmino
  2. Sakho
  3. Lucas
Too many of Can's passes went astray for him to figure in my top 3.

Suprised about Can not being in more people's selections. I thought he was fucking great. Maybe you see a different game when you are there?

Can

Lucas

Sakho

It was between Can and Kolo for my third choice. Thought Can was good, especially in the second half. That step over to shot sequence was sweet.

Frustrating as fuck and hard to judge. I thought Can was kind of poor in the first half, but he was our best player in the 2nd. Firmino was excellent in the first half, but once again couldn't find the finish and faded in the 2nd. Sakho was good throughout, a return to form, Lucas and Kolo also did well.

Sakho
Lucas
Firmino

Honorable mentions to Can and Kolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom