• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the match - Game 32 - Arsenal - Home - PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can was fucking muck in the second half

Firmino
Lallana
Hendo

He was yeah, fair enough. But Lallana, has ever a player looked like he's doing so much, but actually deliver so very little? He still hasn't scored a single goal in the league, and doesn't create enough chances either.

Firmino
Henderson
Allen

And I just want to say I don't get those creaming themselves over Can .. the amount of times he gives the ball away, or makes a poor tackle, allowing dangerous counter-attacks, is migraine inducing. His shooting is shite too. But he does have energy doesn't he.

He was yeah, fair enough. But Lallana, has ever a player looked like he's doing so much, but actually deliver so very little? He still hasn't scored a single goal in the league, and doesn't create enough chances either.

So frustrating because he gets into better positions than anyone else in the team and scores none of them

Can't disagree, Lallana needs to have more end product. BUT he is a guaranteed starter for me. His high pressing, intelligent movement, and all round play causes problems.

Keep the chat in the match thread boys, Morse don't want that shit in here.

Henderson

Firmino

Can

Firmino
Henderson
Allen

Dunno what people saw in Moreno, he played a huge part in two of their goals and didn't put a serviceable cross in all night.

1. Firmino – obviously
2-3. Can and Moreno very close. Can was bossing the midfield for long periods, but also made some very naive decisions, especially as he got tired by the end. Moreno won the battle with Bellerin for the most part and was a great attacking outlet for us the whole game; never gave up even when we were out of gas.

Honorable mentions to Hendo, Clyne and Milner.

Last edited:
Firmino
Henderson
Allen

And I just want to say I don't get those creaming themselves over Can .. the amount of times he gives the ball away, or makes a poor tackle, allowing dangerous counter-attacks, is migraine inducing. His shooting is shite too. But he does have energy doesn't he.

Same top three for me but I think the comments on Can are OTT. He was excellent in that first half, admittedly has a lot to learn but is showing enough for me still to have high hopes for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom