• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man U (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that Man U have only conceded 8 goals in the league. 2 more than us.
I said right before the season began ... United will not concede as many this year but similarly will not score many either. A lot of 0-0, 1-0, 0-1 score lines were always on the cards this season for them.

I said right before the season began ... United will not concede as many this year but similarly will not score many either. A lot of 0-0, 1-0, 0-1 score lines were always on the cards this season for them.
The chance of it being another 1-4 isn't really on the cards then.

It's gonna be a cagey game, not unlike last season when we didn't seem to know what was going on with their injuries and subs.

But we have matured and seemed to have found an clocklike efficiency to perform regardless of the opponents. It is going to be a big challenge. If we can win at this ground with all the expectations, history and the media coverage weighing on us, it will send a loud statement.

I get that they haven’t conceded many so far, but it’s different when you’re up against our front three and you’ve lost your keeper. I’m not expecting 0-5, but I’d be rather surprised if we don’t score a couple.

I get that they haven’t conceded many so far, but it’s different when you’re up against our front three and you’ve lost your keeper. I’m not expecting 0-5, but I’d be rather surprised if we don’t score a couple.
My comments earlier were for United against most other teams ... against us or City I'm expecting them to concede 2 or 3 without scoring.

That's true as well...
Fuck me, I don't know what I'm doing here, don't believe in jinxes but I can't convince myself that we're gonna win big.

Aren't we on a 17 game winning streak where we've failed to score 2+ goals only once? I think thats a normal reaction!

- Solskjaer says Pogba & De Gea will miss MUFC's game with Liverpool on Sunday.
- Martial and Wan-Bissaka may only be fit to play for 30 mins, he says

Well, 30 mins is far more than his team has played football in any games so far so They will be fine then.

I'll take a spawny one goal win, thanks. Spawnier the better so we can drink the tears of the `Blue fume.

I'll take a spawny one goal win, thanks. Spawnier the better so we can drink the tears of the `Blue fume.
Nah. That is exactly what I don't want. I hate them (and Bluefume) claiming we were lucky (and that is a constant whine this season). I want us to destroy them .... take no prisoners, leave them totally desolate at their ineptitude and our brilliance.

A lucky 1 nil win, so that Ole remains behind the wheel, City fans conspiracy theories get wilder and we remain at the top.

If the front 3 turn up, we win. Young has had salah in his pocked in the last few games

Nah. The games Young apparently "had Salah in his Pocket" was the Mourinho masterpieces where the whole United team came out in an extreme deep 4-5-1 and both fullbacks where helped by the wide midfielders doubling up. In one of these games United had 4 touches (or thereabouts) in our box. Another of these games Mignolet had more touches overall than their shit hot main striker (can't rememeber who played for them though). After those mega dull Mourinho performances some of my United supporting friends celebrated that Young had had Salah in his pocket, as that was an achievement in it self. Never thought I would here same shit on here though.

A lucky 1 nil win, so that Ole remains behind the wheel, City fans conspiracy theories get wilder and we remain at the top.

Are you kidding me?Who wants to win a lucky win against a shower of shit?? Destroy them and their "Biggest club in the world" image. Wipe them off the floor and put them into relegation zone!!!!

I need 3 points and I don't give a shit about how, or what happens to Ole, or them.

I don't really understand saying that we're overconfident given that there's 9 pages of nibbled fingernails in here.

Big things are just 1) our record against them under Klopp and in general 2) we aren't great after breaks, normally

I need 3 points and I don't give a shit about how, or what happens to Ole, or them.

I don't really understand saying that we're overconfident given that there's 9 pages of nibbled fingernails in here.

Big things are just 1) our record against them under Klopp and in general 2) we aren't great after breaks, normally

Both things has improved though

And Salah doesn't have to have a great game, but if he could just not fucking pass it to one of their midfielders and give them three acres of space down our right for a counter, that'd be neat.

Due to injuries, there's a good chance they line up like this:

Romero
Tuanzebe
Maguire
Lindelof
Young
McTominay
Matic
Fred
Pereira
Rashford
James

Fuck me that's bad.

Just watched the presser. Klopp was a bit cagey about the previously injured players like Salah, Matip and Alisson but he confirmed that they're doing "better" and there's two more sessions to come.

Asked for a squad fitness update at his pre-match press conference, Klopp said: “Better – how good, we have to see, that’s the truth.

“There are two more sessions to come from this afternoon and we have to see. Then we’ll make decisions, that’s how it is. Nothing is fixed.”
------
If this was football manager I'd ask the club doctor to give Salah pain killing injections so he could play the game on Sunday. Then rest him midweek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom