• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manure (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southgate after seeing Trent get the assist:

00c697e8781147e4a27700bb6ce98d4c.jpg

Whether we get CL football or not, we surely deserve a decent a win at Old Trafford given the miserable season this has been.

Periods of the half were the best we've been all season. We need another goal, but it's been a generally pleasing performance. Let's hope we can sustain it for the next 45.

What a half!

Own goal. We need to be much tighter. Unfortunately this seems a theme.

Overturned penalty. We're on the wrong side of VAR everyone.

NVP makes up for the OG with an assist for Jota.

Fucking great cross and header from Trent and Bobby...

I'm going ballistic here....

C'MON BOYS!!!

We need to be closer to stop the ball into our box....

when I saw our cb pair I rhought that we are in trouble.just thought Rhys would be on the slow side to handle their front three, and the early mistake by Aillson (Migs) becker didn't help those feels. But since going a goal behind we be gan to boss the game.,,, Jota's first for us against Man Utd and then Bobby goal, begining to look like the team of early last season...
get in lads....

More of the same second half

They've finally gone behind as they do in every game, so won't be long before they get their obligatory pen (maybe after full time again) and spawn their way to victory. Don't get your hopes up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom