• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Marca: Liverpool join the race for Şahin

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, i'll be thinking about Jessica Ennis ass, so technically, TECHNICALLY my bit in all this is not gay.

we have to high five or it's just weird.
Ok we'll high 5

Well I'll high 5,you'll have to low 5,as I'll be down on my knees.

Or back depending on position

Hang on your balls might be near my head/chest...

I'm not an old hand at this like you

I'll try to hide my nerves

I'll Tello you what, Rodgers will be Şahin with pleasure when we're done

Afterwards though we might be down in the dempsey

This has gotta be the weirdest football chatsite on the fucking dubya dubya dubya.

Lads, can you keep the sex shite to the general chat. Sorry to be a stickler, but it's ruining the thread, especially at work. Content of this conversation is definitely NSFW

Lads, can you keep the sex shite to the general chat. Sorry to be a stickler, but it's ruining the thread, especially at work. Content of this conversation is definitely NSFW

Just be thankful Skully hasn't posted pictures of his sweet sex moves

Erm What?

PS-No.

Ummm... if your boss is close enough to be reading over your shoulder then I reckon it's probably a bit late for a NSFW tag. They are surely reserved for much more obvious things, like pictures, for instance.

Crack on with the gayness, I say.

Ummm... if your boss is close enough to be reading over your shoulder then I reckon it's probably a bit late for a NSFW tag. They are surely reserved for much more obvious things, like pictures, for instance.

Crack on with the gayness, I say.

If Local's boss is that close, HE'S probably a bit NSFW.

Sorry mate!

Ok. See in that GC thread where you revealed your fantasies about felching your boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom