• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Minamino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firmino doesn't talk German. Keita neither.

Firmino speaks German, he even said in an interview about how he speaks with Klopp.
Keita doesnt.

Minamino has been seated between Naby and Mane in the dressing room.

Firmino speaks German, he even said in an interview about how he speaks with Klopp.
Keita doesnt.

Minamino has been seated between Naby and Mane in the dressing room.
Really? I can't remember a single interview he gave in German when he played for 1899.

Really? I can't remember a single interview he gave in German when he played for 1899.

Not that it matters much but;

“I was really happy,” he says. “I hadn’t really been playing up to that point and he knew me and I knew him. We get on well. He gets on with all the players. He has made a really good impression. The German mentality is really good and it is something that I also have a bit of too.

“I speak German to him but I can understand a lot of English already because I am studying. He’s an excellent coach. He managed Dortmund and has won titles in the Bundesliga, which is very difficult. He has always been really competitive in the Champions League … he’s having an effect already. I think we can achieve things.

I have a very good feeling about this new chap we have signed, if he plays against Everton on Sunday, I think he will rip them apart.

I never understand how some footballers don't learn just even the basics of the local language. Bale, Mascherano, Tevez, Harry Kane to name a few.
To be fair to Bale being from Cardiff and at least 50% chimpanzee,mumbling some English is more than an accomplishment.

Harry Kane speaks fluent Neanderthal and cannot possibly master anything else.

I never understand how some footballers don't learn just even the basics of the local language. Bale, Mascherano, Tevez, Harry Kane to name a few.

My wife's family is entirely Francophone and, if anything, my French has gotten worse in the 8 years we've been together. Mostly because I've stopped trying. If I can't follow the conversation I just come on here and throw likes across a few threads.

To be fair to Bale being from Cardiff and at least 50% chimpanzee,mumbling some English is more than an accomplishment.

Harry Kane speaks fluent Neanderthal and cannot possibly master anything else.
Actually I thought all of us were at least 97% chimpanzee?

I have a very good feeling about this new chap we have signed, if he plays against Everton on Sunday, I think he will rip them apart.
Everton under Ancelloti is a different proposition. It's not going to be easy at all, they will park the bus and try to hit us on the counter. With games coming thick and fast, I would rest a few players for Everton. Priority is the league and CL.

Everton under Ancelloti is a different proposition. It's not going to be easy at all, they will park the bus and try to hit us on the counter. With games coming thick and fast, I would rest a few players for Everton. Priority is the league and CL.
Under Ancelotti they have, in two games so far, played the opposite, far more attacking, which is sensible since they have OK attacking options but poor defensive ones.

Under Ancelotti they have, in two games so far, played the opposite, far more attacking, which is sensible since they have OK attacking options but poor defensive ones.
Not with us they're not. They're playing away, they'll park the bus, with 10 men behind the ball. We will get 70% plus possession, but doubt we'll get more than 4 shots on goals

Not with us they're not. They're playing away, they'll park the bus, with 10 men behind the ball. We will get 70% plus possession, but doubt we'll get more than 4 shots on goals
Well that depends on the team we put out. And name the last time we played Everton with Ancelotti as their manager. History is a not a predictor of ... blah blah. You may be right of course.

Last edited:
Nice touch. Was wondering how they logistically accommodate for new players' lockers everytime a new signing comes. Imagine everyone's got to clear up their locker and move to the next one if their number is affected, but there was a video l somewhere saying Joe Gomez has tons of perfume in his locker so that's gotta take a while.

Really ?! Wow that's amazing. How can you live a couple of years or more in a country and not speak the language.

See that in MLB all the time. Players with a team for years and still don’t speak English and need a translator for everything. It’s embarrassing, really.

See that in MLB all the time. Players with a team for years and still don’t speak English and need a translator for everything. It’s embarrassing, really.
Oh ! That's what the CT stands for ... and here was me thinking something else entirely !

I know, but I am dreaming about a great start for this Ninja / Samurai warrior we have hired.

I guess the Brazilians will be jealous now when he come and take over the BBQ show with fancy sushis instead of that meat stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom