• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mourinho calls Rafa a fatty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferguson was just a bitter pr*ck, I don't believe Jose is and think there is a method behind all his remarks that's works very well for his teams on the pitch.

Yes Dreamie.... I'm sure Mourinho heard Rafas wife's comments and immediately he thought.... "Oh yes, here's my chance to make a remark that will work very well for my team on the pitch... so I'll call Rafa fat".

Yep... Genius... he's practically Charles Xavier with his ability to use his mind.

Yes Dreamie.... I'm sure Mourinho heard Rafas wife's comments and immediately he thought.... "Oh yes, here's my chance to make a remark that will work very well for my team on the pitch... so I'll call Rafa fat".

Yep... Genius... he's practically Charles Xavier with his ability to use his mind.

You're trying to demonstrate logic to the greatest fucking retard in internet history. That's where you've gone wrong.

Ha. I should have stipulated that there is the odd exception.

She made a completely inaccurate remark and came back with an accurate if not cruel rebuttal.

He's also shown he's capable of decent behaviour at times, e.g.shaking every Liverpool player's hand as the teams came off at Anfield after *that* semi-final in 2005, doing a fair bit for charity below the PR radar.

Truth is he's a mixture of the good, the bad and the ugly. Most people are. Except Ferguson. That's weapons-grade cnutishness for you.

Exactly but don't let Ryan see you posting this.

Ha. I should have stipulated that there is the odd exception.

She made a completely inaccurate remark and came back with an accurate if not cruel rebuttal.

Fuck me. IT WAS A JOKE!
Anyone taking her off the cuff, joke comment as serious wants their head examined.

he's made himself look very insecure by criticizing rafa's waistline..

He's got no grace, he's boorish, self serving, and disliked by many of his managerial peers for a reason

here's why maureen is a complete wanker: Anders Frisk. Just completely shows what the man is.

She made a joke. He responded by telling her to get back into the kitchen.

It was a twat of a thing to say.

It really is. But no point getting into a fight with Mourinho. However low you go, he is willing to go even lower. And the British media for some reason are enthralled with him for that.

It's because they're bottom-feeders (in every sense of the phrase). However low he sinks, they'll already be there waiting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom