• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nabil Fecked.. Deal off.. Lyon won't take payment in Crisp Sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool getting shit done this summer.

Fekir looks good although for some reason he's giving me Quaresma vibes - probably just the look.

Hell of a start to the summer. Nice pick me after the other week. Fuck WC, can't wait for the season to start again.

Midfield options
Henderson
Milner
Oxlade
Fabinho
Keita
Fekir
Grujic

Fucking hell.
Keeper next. Then a CF and then a CB please.
We have the money

Midfield options
Henderson
Milner
Oxlade
Fabinho
Keita
Fekir
Grujic

Fucking hell.
Keeper next. Then a CF and then a CB please.
We have the money

Greatest window for a longggggggggg time. If we get that. I'd take the keeper just now, I won't be too fussy

DfHdwe8XUAAZSQH.jpg

Do you have crispbread in England? I like crispbread but too bad about the crumbles.

If we have indeed got him sewn up before the WC, that's a big deal. It's very very difficult to get good players, or indeed any participating players, signed before the World Cup, us getting two in the bag is pretty damn impressive.

If we have indeed got him sewn up before the WC, that's a big deal. It's very very difficult to get good players, or indeed any participating players, signed before the World Cup, us getting two in the bag is pretty damn impressive.

Absolutely. Can't remember a time when we've been so effective/ruthless in the transfer market. It's such a welcome surprise. This Fekir lad is seemingly desperate to join us too - maybe a bit of tapping up gone on which I'm bang into.

According to the lads on the Anfield Wrap, journos have been telling them that agents are calling us to offer us top players & saying their players want to play for us specifically.

If that's true it would explain a lot, & it's a fucking great thing.

Is this our tactics in the transfer market now.
Persuade the target and probably as importantly his agent, that Liverpool is the only team that he wants to transfer to.
With the possibility of a bidding war reduced we stick to a price at the lower end of the sellers expectations.

According to the lads on the Anfield Wrap, journos have been telling them that agents are calling us to offer us top players & saying their players want to play for us specifically.

If that's true it would explain a lot, & it's a fucking great thing.

That would definitely explain alot. Good times all round. It's all coming together.

I like that Chelsea are mentioned. I don't give a shite about beating them to a player, it's probably nonsense, but it'll wind their fans up which is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom