• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Napoli (H) Last CL game of the group stage, Tue 1.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. We can beat an amazing Napoli team but throw away six points to relegation fodder? If we’d have won those two we’d have been 8 off the top of the league and game on again. Madness

You don't have to. He's become an arrogant lazy twat.

A bit simplistic view, he is young and allowed a break to get things back. You say he is lazy but looks more like a lack of desire to me, he is not doing the basics even like taking a throw in

Potential opponents in last 16:

Group B - Porto
Group C - Bayern
Group E - Milan, but unlikely they'll take first place
Group F - Madrid, Leipzig
Group G - Dortmund nevermind
Group H - PSG, Benfica

He is registered as part of our 25 players. He say he is 33, but I have seen 55 year olds looking younger. To prove my point the guy below is 56
f.elconfidencial.com%2Foriginal%2Fd5c%2F368%2F033%2Fd5c368033a4279eaa6f0895f9d5d53f1.jpg

How did no one pull Bluebell up on the fact that his post about a 56 year old literally doesn't prove anything about 55 year Olds, as he stated?

Ffs lads, you're all getting soft.

Wow. We can beat an amazing Napoli team but throw away six points to relegation fodder? If we’d have won those two we’d have been 8 off the top of the league and game on again. Madness

yeah - we have beaten up two of the best in Europe in Man City and Napoli, I feel like maybe our players think that playing these other teams are beneath them, and only wake up when we face an unbeaten team, just to prove a point. We move guys we move, and can I also add that in the first 15 minutes I thought we tried to pass forward with sustained pace, and high intensity. We defended really well, we ain't dead we are just half asleep right now.

Very good win for us. Better performance from several players. Nunez with a great cameo making good decisions and scoring a goal.
Motm Virgil. Followed by Konate.

Great match thread starting result for my lovely Viking balls.
MotM performance mate - beating a team with 14 straight wins under their belt and 6 pts top of Serie A.

Potential opponents in last 16:

Group B - Porto
Group C - Bayern
Group E - Milan, but unlikely they'll take first place
Group F - Madrid, Leipzig
Group G - Dortmund nevermind
Group H - PSG, Benfica

Milan can’t take first place - Chelsea beat them twice.

Benfica have a chance of finishing top if Juve can get something out of their home game with PSG.

That last minute Spurs goal meant we missed out on Frankfurt in the mix.

I’d put money on either us getting Real or Mane knocking us out for Bayern.

A trip to Portugal would be nice…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom