• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NBA 2016/17

I think you are going about the argument the wrong way Modo. The Null hypothesis is Jordan is the GOAT. The alternate is LeBron is at least as good as him. You need to provide sufficient proof of alternate. Jordan's record and stats are superlative. You are not going to win the argument by trying to diss Jordan's record. It is out there in a different galaxy. My argument would be LeBron needs to be considered in Jordan's territory if he wins the ring against this Warriors team again. I think he already is there. Not because of the statistics but his role in a unique achievement especially given Cleveland' history with sports teams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

What about Jordan's unique role with Chicago basketball teams? :)

My argument is not Lebron is greater than Jordan. My argument is that Lebron should be considered in his territory given what he has done for Cleveland with the support cast he has.

My argument is not Lebron is greater than Jordan. My argument is that Lebron should be considered in his territory given what he has done for Cleveland with the support cast he has.

I'm no Jordan-a-holic, and I have no issue with that (LeBron being in that territory).

However, the primary cost Jordan had (i.e. the first 3 championships). Do you think Pippen > Irving & Love?

I'm no Jordan-a-holic, and I have no issue with that (LeBron being in that territory).

However, the primary cost Jordan had (i.e. the first 3 championships). Do you think Pippen > Irving & Love?

Not by a lot but without going into specifics, I think Jordan had a better support cast (the whole structure) than Lebron at Cleveland. Doesn't diminish Jordan's achievements as he was the catalyst and the engine behind 6 rings.

Not by a lot but without going into specifics, I think Jordan had a better support cast (the whole structure) than Lebron at Cleveland. Doesn't diminish Jordan's achievements as he was the catalyst and the engine behind 6 rings.

Ok - ** handshake smiley **

25 now.

Midway through second quarter. They seen to be forcing the Warriors to take bad shots. And the Warriors aren't hitting them (yet)

Warriors 5 up with 38 seconds left.
Aldridge has put up a fight but Curry and Durant are just too hard to outscore

Aldridge misses a corner three to level it.

That one slipped from the Spurs..... 20 up at halftime. The play that won it for them was Zaza injuring Kawhi by sticking a foot under him while he was landing. Sneaky but got the job done

Last edited:
Aldridge misses a corner three to level it.

That one slipped from the Spurs..... 20 up at halftime. The play that won it for them was Zaza injuring Kawhi by sticking a foot under him while he was landing. Sneaky but got the job done

Yup. That single play is going to make the Warriors even more unpopular. Not that they care.

There will probably be a mixed reaction but if you listen to ex pros they always say thats the no.1 sneaky dirty move you can do.

It can easily be viewed as an accident and you'll never see a player suspended for it.

Last year when Steph was having ankle trouble a GSW coach said:

Was it intentional? Pachulia was looking away, so hard to say.

In any case, difficult to have any sympathy for the Spurs. Bruce Bowen and Robert Horry were the dirtiest players in NBA history I think.

Was it intentional? Pachulia was looking away, so hard to say.

In any case, difficult to have any sympathy for the Spurs. Bruce Bowen and Robert Horry were the dirtiest players in NBA history I think.

Horry's considered dirty? I thought he was one of the more popular players in the league -

Bowen I thought was just considered a shut down defender.

Dirtiest player has to be someone from the Bad Boys no? :)

So Game 7 tomorrow for Celtics - Wizards. I kinda like the cut of the Wizards' jib - they're all raging and making enemies in these playoffs. I hope they take this series and go on to make the Cavs work a lot harder than they've had to in the first two rounds.

Back
Top Bottom