• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New refugee from other site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Sean

Very Well-Known
Hello all.
I've come over to SCM from another well-known forum as I cannot stand the bickering and there are two posters who have driven me mental. Hoping that here will be a better place to have discussions with people who know their stuff, rather than every thread descending into abuse and pointless bullshit.
Here's hoping. I've been a red since birth (1968) first Anfield visit with my Dad, who was from Old Swan, was 1972. Season ticket 85 - 91. Etc etc you get the picture. Looking forward to a new forum life!

Welcome Sean. I'm one of a few posters who are even older than you (!) but my first visit to Anfield was only the year before yours, on the Kop for the Cup game against Stoke just after Cally got his MBE. Happy days. :D

Welcome Sean. There's some good debate here for sure. The troublemakers don't last long here.

Thanks all. Especially nice to see The Count here. I migrated from The Liverpool Way. I put up with Rashid and a few others for a few years. But Code 72 and Silverlining made me want to rip out there lungs and beat them to death with them. Looking forward to actually being able to discuss things without having to deal with adolescent me-me-me playground theatrics. Here's hoping anyway.

Thanks all. Especially nice to see The Count here. I migrated from The Liverpool Way. I put up with Rashid and a few others for a few years. But Code 72 and Silverlining made me want to rip out there lungs and beat them to death with them. Looking forward to actually being able to discuss things without having to deal with adolescent me-me-me playground theatrics. Here's hoping anyway.

Silverlining, you say ?

Oh, do tell.

Welcome Sean. Here we are all friends. No bickering going on.

Do you like Agger btw?

Yes or no.

*I will make you miss that other forum within a week if you don't know the answer here.

**Unless of course you answer yes. That'll be your silver lining. On here.

Reactions: C/O
Welcome aboard.

We do have some argumentive souls here, but the days off arguing between one or two posters debating the forums are well gone.

We've made some tough decisions to stop that very thing negating the positives of the forum.

I think you'll find we're more critical of some aspects of the club than most, but I find it's often deserved & usually proves to examine things in more detail & cut through the PR crap involved in modern football.

We've shared many posters with TLW down the years, haven't we? Been there a few times; well better than RAWK at the very least.

Welcome aboard.

We do have some argumentive souls here, but the days off arguing between one or two posters debating the forums are well gone.

We've made some tough decisions to stop that very thing negating the positives of the forum.

I think you'll find we're more critical of some aspects of the club than most, but I find it's often deserved & usually proves to examine things in more detail & cut through the PR crap involved in modern football.

^^^
220px-Victor_Mature_Kiss_of_Death_trailer_scrennshot_(13).jpg

But we are not critical of Agger though.

At least not without having me going mental.

I think you are confusing me with another Count as I have only ever posted on here.

hey welcome to the site, i was new not too long ago, just make some nob jokes and they seem to allow you into their ranks.

whats happened to spiderneil over the last week or so? i havnt seen him? also that scouse mouse fella, he was brilliant

He is? I KNEW IT!

PS I'm tired so please don't mind me.. I'm rambling.

Mmm. Firstly I was a bit green there with my username. Is there any way to change it from my full name?!??!

Rafa - Gave us back our place at the table of Europe's elite. Gave us number 5. If he'd picked Bellamy and Crouch in Athens we'd have number 6. Bought some wonderful players, and some utter dross. Brought back God. Made some baffling selections on occasion. But also pulled off some tactical gems. Gave us some unbelievable nights in Europe. Had us close to the title in 08-09. (or for 89 points these days) Got stuck with a pair of twat owners, played politics too much and ultimately, and sadly in my opinion, left when he could have been here for many more years. Also thought the way the media painted him as a baffled, loner, headcase was unjust and typically pathetic of what passes for UK journalism these days.

Lucas - Obviously an incredibly strong-minded individual, who also has the team's interests at heart. If he was German he'd be lauded quite rightly as one of the best young holding midfielders in the world. Sadly, he's Brazilian and no-one gets the chance to learn their trade anymore. In the 60s, 70s or even 80s he'd have had a season or more in the reserves learning his trade. Nowadays they are expected to be brilliant immediately, or they are written off. Same goes for Carroll and Henderson.

Suarez and Evra - Evra is a lying snivelling manipulative cnut. Suarez was stitched up by a xenophobic media and an FA without a single principled bone in it's entire body. I fucking hate Patrice Evra. And the same goes for his gobshite boss.

I am unaware of Penny from the big bang theory, or her breasts, therefore have no opinion. I shall endeavour to correct this at the earliest opportunity.

Is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom