• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New refugee from other site

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a forum vs forum top posters war...

My Oncy is stronger than your Silverwhatever etc etc....
Yeah you know that!!
If there was forum top trumps i be all over that shit.
Humour - 100
Longevity - 100
Attitude - 100

:)

This, 'Rupert' person has always had a bad name on here.

How come ?

Surely pointing out what a crook Oldham is is a good thing ?

Not getting at anyone, just wondered why he's always mocked.
Well I think we can all understand his immense dislike for Mr Oldham - And his blog is well intentioned. I think it's just the cheer scale of his retribution! I mean he's been at it for over 6 years! The information he's found out about him is quite unnerving IMO. They've got his address's, phone numbers, all kinds of stuff!

Still I couldn't give a shit for the fat Geordie twat to be honest. KT sucked in the end!

Viva 6CM!! :cool:

Well I think we can all understand his immense dislike for Mr Oldham - And his blog is well intentioned. I think it's just the cheer scale of his retribution! I mean he's been at it for over 6 years! The information he's found out about him is quite unnerving IMO. They've got his address's, phone numbers, all kinds of stuff!

Still I couldn't give a shit for the fat Geordie twat to be honest. KT sucked in the end!

Viva 6CM!! :cool:

I quite agree. (Although, with a shiver, I do sometimes wonder what happened to DJ Sydney.)

This, 'Rupert' person has always had a bad name on here.

How come ?

Surely pointing out what a crook Oldham is is a good thing ?

Not getting at anyone, just wondered why he's always mocked.

Its a fair point, but he seemed weirdly obsessed. When that blog first started it was interesting, but when Rupert started writing on it, it became less so.

If the aim was to get people to leave Koptalk and onto other forums, then that is a good aim. Rupert's aim seemed to be to totally destroy Dunk.
He would also turn attention onto Koptalk posters as well, and would attack them in the same way, his logic being that anyone who posted on there and knew about Dunk must have been in some way in on the scams, which of course was not the case. Most people didn't pay an awful lot of attention to Dunk, didn't pay to use Koptalk and just went there because they knew everyone there. In that situation Dunk was just the bloke who owned the site.

If Rupert had carried on with the blog, rather than getting essentially kicked off, then I would imagine that side of it would have ended up getting even nastier.

Why the fuck have you newbies not signed up for Xpert Eleven yet?

There are even more bare breasted women in the new version.

Academy forum anyone? Shaybo, Imback, We ride...That was the 1st forum I started to post on regularly.
There was the 1st team forum, with the likes of DJ, Hackouack, Nas, Rashid, Redmachine..Portly and Vlad as well and a couple of others that are on 6cm now...Then the format changed with the free, insider and gold club forums. For some reason i got access to gold club..then, after some argument with another poster, Dunc found out i had no "rights" to be there and relegated me back to free and insider forums...:D
At that time, I was posting more on another site where I joined the guys from Academy...And then came the KT implosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom