• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Newcastle vs Liverpool (Saturday 5.30pm Live on ESPN) MATCH THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho playing this well doesn't even give us a problem when Suarez can play, cos he can play left wing just as well & scores from there too.

We could fucking destroy teams every week.

I wish one of you cunts had told me that the clocks have gone forward back home.... rushed home for a 12:30 start, 7 hours ahead.... and i'm not seven hours ahead anymore....

missed 5 fucking goals.

I wish one of you cunts had told me that the clocks have gone forward back home.... rushed home for a 12:30 start, 7 hours ahead.... and i'm not seven hours ahead anymore....

missed 5 fucking goals.
thats bad luck that

Shame we didn't score one for every year pardew has left on his contract

but hey ho

I don't think they'll go down.......BUT IF THEY FUCKING DID..........there's a strong possibility I would cum in my own face.

763187326.jpg
763186554.jpg

missed 5 fucking goals.

Yeah, I can see you getting caught out by it, cos this is the first year they've done it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom