• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Newcastle vs Liverpool (Saturday 5.30pm Live on ESPN) MATCH THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez would have done a Sub-Zero on Debuchy just then. Sturridge is all like "Yeah what up fool"

Amazing ball from Coutinho, this one is fiery, maybe an old Liverpool Newcastle classic?

Newcastle are away at West Ham next weekend. Assuming we win this match, Andy Carroll could put his old club into serious trouble if he maintains his current form. I'd love to see Carroll help to get them relegated, but that would almost certainly reduce the competition for signing him.

Johnson needs to stop being shit. Saying that he might get a red here

Newcastle are shit scared of sturridge and his pace. He's got the beating of this defence.

If that was Suarez he would have received a 10 game ban for assault and 15 for kidnapping because he held his leg.

Oh and a retrospective YAY to both goals (missed the better part of the game).

Glen needs to calm the fuck down.

John Champion after seeing the Tiote stamp on Sturridge:
'he's had a feisty half. So has Glen Johnson'.

Fuck off. Just imagine if that was Suarez.

How did that gnarly little shit, Tiote, not get a card in that fist half?

Someone needs to wipe him out and do it hard. Little snide, leaving his foot in on people all over the place. He needs sorting out if the ref don't do it.

John Champion after seeing the Tiote stamp on Sturridge:
'he's had a feisty half. So has Glen Johnson'.

Fuck off. Just imagine if that was Suarez.

I know, but I think we need to not use that line too often. Gives the nob ends too much ammo.

How did that gnarly little shit, Tiote, not get a card in that fist half?

Someone needs to wipe him out and do it hard. Little snide, leaving his foot in on people all over the place. He needs sorting out if the ref don't do it.
I know a man who will bite him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom