• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL 2014-15 (Offseason / Draft / Regular Season)

Yep could see it coming.
Only themselves to blame.

Refs blew it ... Bostick had two feet down .. ;)

Aaaaa_zps89f7ce8e.png

So what do we all make of the under deflated balls issue in the Pats Colts game? Several sources stating that the NFL have found that 11 out of the 12 Pats balls were under deflated, surely too much to be a coincidence?

Unfortunately I think the Pats are always going to be called out as cheats after the spyware scandal. Seen people screaming blue murder after the Ravens game too, even though they did nothing wrong.

If 11 of 12 were deflated, doesn't that mean both sides were affected pretty much equally?

Different balls for each offence team. Thing I don't get, so if under deflated balls are great for handling how come NE ran in so many touch downs? You'd have thought they wouldn't even bother with a running game if under deflated balls is such a huge advantage.

Also read today Rodgers saying he prefers over inflated balls and the Packers have done this before.

If 11 of 12 were deflated, doesn't that mean both sides were affected pretty much equally?

LeGarrette Blount cod have been carrying bowling balls, it wouldn't have made any difference. He was giving them a proper Pardewing right up the middle.

Don't think anyone thinks the Pats wouldn't have won against that sorry excuse for a Championship contender with properly inflated footballs. But that isn't the point. Why are they always cheating? Filmed a practice of another team before a Super Bowl, Destroyed practice tapes (yeah who does that with nothing to hide), SpyGate and this. It completely taints everything they've ever done. And most likely they've done more that we don't know about because they've proven that morally they don't care about cheating.

Don't think anyone thinks the Pats wouldn't have won against that sorry excuse for a Championship contender with properly inflated footballs. But that isn't the point. Why are they always cheating? Filmed a practice of another team before a Super Bowl, Destroyed practice tapes (yeah who does that with nothing to hide), SpyGate and this. It completely taints everything they've ever done. And most likely they've done more that we don't know about because they've proven that morally they don't care about cheating.
Uh oh. Another patriots hater. @Lucas you seriously believe that the patriots intentionally under inflated the footballs? There is zero evidence for this. Plus why does everyone naively think that only the patriots tried to gain an advantage through filming play calls - that were being made on live TV in front of 60,000 fans? Agenda against the best team in football over the last 15 years.
What's so amazing about the patriots is that they do it year in year out with the salary cap and different personnel. They push the limit of the rule book but they are no more cheaters than every single other organization. It just wouldn't be fashionable to out the Jaguars.

Dirty, I support a team that has beaten the Pats in Super Bowls twice in the past decade. I'm no hater. Its just blatant they cheat. Like the changing an undeclared WR to a declared WR in the championship game without taking him off the field. The guy knows the rules and he breaks them every time. Don't fool yourself.

No one else filmed other teams pre game workouts.

Yes I think they under-inflated the balls on purpose. Probably paid someone to do it. So it would help their team. Cause thats what they do. They're cheaters with 4 rings.

Uh oh. Another patriots hater. @Lucas you seriously believe that the patriots intentionally under inflated the footballs? There is zero evidence for this. Plus why does everyone naively think that only the patriots tried to gain an advantage through filming play calls - that were being made on live TV in front of 60,000 fans? Agenda against the best team in football over the last 15 years.
What's so amazing about the patriots is that they do it year in year out with the salary cap and different personnel. They push the limit of the rule book but they are no more cheaters than every single other organization. It just wouldn't be fashionable to out the Jaguars.

@Dirty Sanchez,

Still happy to support this team?

http://nypost.com/2015/05/06/deflategate-report-bombshell-tom-brady-was-aware-of-rule-breaking/

Do yourself a favor, start over and pick an honorable one. No point in rooting for the Mancs and Ferguson. Like I said, no one will ever know the extent of their cheating cause thats what they do. Anything to win, this is war, integrity means nothing.

@Dirty Sanchez,

Still happy to support this team?

http://nypost.com/2015/05/06/deflategate-report-bombshell-tom-brady-was-aware-of-rule-breaking/

Do yourself a favor, start over and pick an honorable one. No point in rooting for the Mancs and Ferguson. Like I said, no one will ever know the extent of their cheating cause thats what they do. Anything to win, this is war, integrity means nothing.

Look at the source. The New York Post.
Like they wouldn't spin the story negatively with absolute glee.
1) Everyone cheats to some degree. All teams video taped other teams prior to the Pats being busted for it. Jimmy Johnson even admitted as much. The Patriots just got busted because there is an anti-Pats agenda in the league and in the media. We are just too good. Trust me, but your team (whoever that is) is full of worse cunts than the Pats.
2) I don't believe that Tom deflated the balls. This "article" still has zero real evidence. Even if he did, I know (and you know too) that we were still good enough to be called champions without me sleeping any worse tonight.
3) The Patriots are not like the Mancs in any way shape or form. How is this even a comparison other than to try to troll me, a Liverpool supporter for the last 40 years?

Nothing personal Lucas, but your opinion is simply a sad reflection of the anti-Pats bullshit, because we are a lot better than you. It's pretty clear.

Haha. Wow... Ridiculously deluded. I hate the Cowboys not the Pats. I laugh at the Pats.

Why is Tom not giving up his phone if he really had nothing to hide. Unless he really couldn't give a shit about being known as a cheat.

Back
Top Bottom