• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

Boy oh boy

some cunt can explain this to me when it happens

So Fabs right now it's the combine.
Basically a big 4 day training camp for all of the collegiate graduates who will make up this years draft class.

It's not maaaaassively interesting but someone occasionally smashes a record or something and then all the draft hype kicks up about them. But mostly press hype trying to sell the draft.

So Fabs right now it's the combine.
Basically a big 4 day training camp for all of the collegiate graduates who will make up this years draft class.

It's not maaaaassively interesting but someone occasionally smashes a record or something and then all the draft hype kicks up about them. But mostly press hype trying to sell the draft.
Sound.

So it's basically just loads of lads doing drills, and sometimes someone pyar beasts one

Like when Tiago ilori took sporting lisbons speed record from Ronaldo

Ultimately means very little, but can be interesting if analysed correctly in context

Was a Norwegian lad who set a combine record for bench press. He didnt have much of a career in the NFL, played 1 season for the Bills.
That said 225 lb 45 times is fucking impressive.

Sound.

So it's basically just loads of lads doing drills, and sometimes someone pyar beasts one

Like when Tiago ilori took sporting lisbons speed record from Ronaldo

Ultimately means very little, but can be interesting if analysed correctly in context

A part of this is also interviews - they're trying to see who has the right mind to succeed (competitive, loves the game, willing to work etc) and then it's all the medical tests (MRIs, etc etc) and then it's the running/jumping etc

The NFL says that 3 years ago, Dez did catch the ball against the Packers.
Yah NO FUCKING SHIT you fucking cunts - of course he caught the ball.

Uh oh... Browns said they are willing to trade away #1 pick.

Browns fans must really really hate life. You have a unique opportunity to have #1 pick two years in a row. #4 pick.. So thats at least 4 years with pretty much creme de la creme talent.

Tons and tons of cap room.

And they still fuck it upm

If you have never watched it the film Draft Day is wonderful.

Anyone who understands the combine have any commentary for us? Anything interesting?

From what I can gather Combine is a bit like a medical for footballers. But with more exercise drills.

Only snippet of note so far is that projected 1st round pick interior lineman Hurst diagnosed with heart condition. Which presumably will see his stock fall by a round or two.

RB Barkley having a good combine.

If I was Browns i'd take him first pick.. There are 3 QBs at least of equal stock on the board. Just take the one that the other two don't want at 4th pick. Done.

Why are there so few black franchise quarterbacks?

Josh Allen appears to the QB1
Rosen, Allen, Darnold. Every mock draft has them in a different order. Hence why I think the smart play for Browns would be to go Barkley pick 1.. There is every chance someone could pick him picks 2 or 3 and browns miss out on a franchise RB.

Anyone who understands the combine have any commentary for us? Anything interesting?

Google Shaquem Griffin.

Fastest LB in the combine in the last 15 years and needed to use a prostethic left arm for the bench press. He still knocked out 20 reps at 100kg.

Google Shaquem Griffin.

Fastest LB in the combine in the last 15 years and needed to use a prostethic left arm for the bench press. He still knocked out 20 reps at 100kg.
...he's got a fake arm

Sign him up!

Isnt he the one with the twin playing for I think Seahawks? Too lazy to check google this morning

It's a lovely story and all the footballers are out saying 'Wow wow wow sign this guy'
But I'd be amazed if he goes early.

For all the feel good factor........kids missing an arm.

To clarify. Reckon he will get signed but late, and stuck in a development team for a few years

It's a lovely story and all the footballers are out saying 'Wow wow wow sign this guy'
But I'd be amazed if he goes early.

For all the feel good factor........kids missing an arm.

I'm guessing late 2nd-4th he's picked. Will be a situational rusher & special teams player.

NFL player names are still the business .

Baker Mayfield is a superb name and he could be the best QB in the draft.

Other great names in the draft:

KEKE COUTEE
HERCULES MATA’AFA
WILL CLAPP
EQUANIMEOUS ST. BROWN

Back
Top Bottom