• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2023/2024 season

Top player or top system without a full year of film on him?
Hurts isn't as good this year as he was last year ...
Purdy isn't bad but well see how good he is next year ...

I've been watching the old American footy since 1986 and I reckon this season is one of the most open ever. There's tons of teams around the .500 mark with a few outliers.
I like a prediction. For me 49ers and Cowboys look good in the NFC, Ravens and Dolphins in the AFC. But I reckon someone is going to creep up.
I reckon the Broncos will upset someone. They're 7-6 and were unlucky in a couple of games. The defence has got it together of late. Probably wishful thinking.
This aged well. Cunts.

SF and KC for me.

Game feels like BUffalo all over again ... every time our defense is in a good place - penalty. Two huge ones on the first drive.
7-0 GB
Our first drive coming up ... hopefully we respond appropriately.

and a 15 yard penalty from Sam Williams ... fucking terrible mistake.
I think I'll be in bed by half time .. this team is going to blow it.

Dan QUinn has 3rd and 9 - drops Micah ... next 3rd and 9, rushes him, holding penalty and defense off the field.
It ain't rocket science .......

Being a Cowboys fan is like being a Liverpool fan from 1990 to Klopp ... false dawn after false dawn etc, but unlike Liverpool, this will never end.
Oh well, at least I enjoyed the 3 in 4.

i wonder if this game will be over by half time ... what a catastrophic, cowboy'ific game ... bunch of fucking bottlers.

Packers winning this. Cant believe they manage to look this unorganized and badly prepared

Prescott picking the Play offs to find last seasons form. The dynamic with Ceedee is way off as well.

so tough watching this ... i don't get mccarthy - 2 fucking TE sets and running against 5 DL ... just play action them ... him and DQ just seem off their games today ... just unreal we're throwing away another season .... Dallas Reds.

Game feels like BUffalo all over again ... every time our defense is in a good place - penalty. Two huge ones on the first drive.
7-0 GB

Completing everything ... screwing ourselves with penalties ... etc etc
I just wonder if being at home can somehow give us a chance ... this drive is so key - if we stop them, maybe we can win but don't see it.

27-7 half time.
shocking performance.
score after half time and maybe we can make it a game.
I think 45-14 or something to GB.
Tough for Dak but unless he plays a ridiculous 2nd half, this game will ruin his reputation and make it very hard to accept destroying our salary cap to accommodate him ...

man at least half time gave me a smile ... seeing Jimmy like that ... man oh man, what a leader he was ...
"We can still win this" ...
hopefully someone in that lockeroom fires up the team like Jimmy could ... what a legend.

i'm going to bed - another wasted season.
if this front office had balls, offer chicago micah parsons for the #1 overall ... let dak go and try to win in the next 5 years with a team friendly 5 year QB deal. Paying Dak 60 million will just destroy the team's ability to 'compete' LOL - 'compete'. What an absolute pisstake.

7-0 GB

Called it after the first drive.
Bye Mike.
Fuck off dq - too busy focusing on Seattle.
Bye dak.
And if the bears want, trade Micah or cee dee for #1 - whoever they want and just rebuild

Disappointed the Packers won, but a cowboys loss is always funny

Happy for the lions. Nice to see the NFC north doing alright!

Called it after the first drive.
Bye Mike.
Fuck off dq - too busy focusing on Seattle.
Bye dak.
And if the bears want, trade Micah or cee dee for #1 - whoever they want and just rebuild

Considering fields is potentially on his way out; why go for #1? Is there a particular stand out you'd draft, or would the smarter move be go for fields?

Considering fields is potentially on his way out; why go for #1? Is there a particular stand out you'd draft, or would the smarter move be go for fields?

I would trade a 2 or 3 for Fields - the Bears will want a 1 I think.
Cowboys should happily take him though - they should be done with Dak.
Really good QB but they will be unable to 'compete' with him on a 60 million salary.

Last edited:
I would trade a 2 or 3 for Fields - the Bears will want a 1 I think.
Cowboys should happily take him though - they should be done with Dak.
Really good QB but they will be unable to 'compete' with him on a 60 million salary.
i know theres a few teams who are going in to this draft crying out for a new QB; my Vikings included. Seems like it makes the most sense to get a guaranteed solid performer at QB with miles left in the tank, Depends how far down the draft queue the cowboys are, as well as their planned trgets. Could be smart gamble to lose the first round pick if their guy might drop to the 2nd

Back
Top Bottom