• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL Regular Season Thread 2010

[quote author=MC Golgotha link=topic=41376.msg1240160#msg1240160 date=1293766637]

Why am I commentating? There is clearly nobody here but me. I'll forge on alone like a fucking trouper. For posterity.

[/quote]

I certainly enjoyed reading all that back this morning so thanks for posting.

Maybe college football should have it's own thread next season?

End of the Tennessee-SCar game was positively mundane compared to the fallout from the KSU-Syracuse game. Worst call ever. Even Calvin Johnson would blink.

Killing you everywhere. McElroy is moving the chains, and they're rushing downhill into the end zone. Six of seven on thirds downs, they have almost twice as many first downs. It's efficiency. MSU have seen as much of the ball. Just can't do shit with it. I still think Alabama have the pieces to make the best team in football. With a year's experience on that rook secondary, they should be savage next season.

Did not think TCU had enough to roll Wisconsin. Thought the Badgers' power backs would overrun them the deeper the game went. Not that any of this saves Dalton from a lifetime of being ginger.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=41376.msg1241647#msg1241647 date=1293985916]
Garrett is now full-time Cowboys coach.
[/quote]

It's official?

I'd be sitting everyone in this match. None of this season makes any sense to me. We're shit, and we're number two seed. Why fuck with that and let these cunts gimp themselves?

MC - so what's reasonable for Detroit in round 1? (fuck the playoffs, it's time to think draft ;) )

Peterson or Prince will be gone, Bowers also I assume.

Obviously we need a CB, but after the main two, are there any that can be a clear #1 CB rather than a #2?

If there's no #1 CB then it has to be DE or OLB, but who?

Thanks.

I think Janoris Jenkins is a good player. Bit overlooked because the Gators have been shit, but he is pro material. I suppose behind Amukamara and Peterson it is Jenkins and then Von Miller from the Aggies.

Anyone know where I can download Colts matches ... or watch extended highlights online?

I'm at work when NFL matches are on so I miss them.

Thank fuck the Packers are the sixth seed. Don't want to see them again for a bit. Think they're going to cause havoc in the playoffs. Lack of a run game would lame other teams, but their defense is a wall. Vick is going to have a long day, and they could mess with Matty Ice in the Dome.

Brees in the snow for us.

They spent the whole Lions game just focused on Favre on the sideline and saying how wonderful he was.

Fuck off. He was scared to face Suh ;)

Suh's going to play offensive line next season too, so he can punish Peppers for ending Favre before he could.

There's a long way to go, but I'm predicting a winning record next year!*

* with my "but it's the Detroit Lions" get out clause when things fail spectacularly.

Well, we have the AFC West next year, so there's a bunch of wins right there. We also have the NFC South though. I think we'll avoid going to the Matty Ice Dome but will have to go to the Saints. Same for the Lions I think.

Back
Top Bottom