• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No More

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck? The midfield goes to sleep at half time and we blame the left back? The reactions are disgraceful... Moreno has a bad game after 7 or so good ones and people go Fucking bananas. Get a grip
Of course we blame the left back. He was at fault for 2 goals

A few thoughts:
1. Yes, if we lose to Spartak we are out ..... assuming Sevilla don't lose.
2. Coming second, Dreamy, would not mean we could play Real, as they are second place in their group.
3. You are all (with a couple of exceptions) a bunch of miserable whingers. I did not watch the second half, so not sure how egregious Moreno's errors were. I have seen some terrible play from him before. But it was not an uncommon opinion before last night that he was our best defender this season. To quote Insignificance - "Get a grip".

You misunderstood me. I was making the point that finishing 1st would mean we could draw Real

Usual crap media misinformation. First, it wasn't an interview for Sky, it was part of his presser. Second, he didn't say anything so simplistic, he was trying to very tactfully acknowledge the player had a stinker, saying he'd been doing loads of interviews with people suddenly keen to big him up, and then he did another load of 'homecoming' interviews for Spanish media, and it seemed to slightly distract him from his normal and proper preparation, and that he, Klopp, should have spotted it and either not played him at all or subbed him earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom