• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Ibe has signed for Derby. And Bobby Duncan could be on his way there aswell. Not working out for him at Fiorentina.

Wolves have signed Portuguese right-back Nelson Semedo from Barcelona in a £37m deal.
Manager Nuno Espirito Santo had been seeking a replacement for Matt Doherty, who moved to Premier League rivals Tottenham last month.
"It's isn't often that we have the opportunity to sign a world-class player from a world-class club," said Wolves executive chairman Jeff Shi.
Semedo, 26, has played 124 times for Barca and won 13 Portugal caps.

Semedo signed for wolves - £29m 3 year deal?

3 years to recoup £30m seems steep for a club like wolves , more financial gamesmanship at hand im sure

Yeah, I don't get it. I just picture you sitting there muttering to yourself fuming when someone has the temerity to mention something other than Liverpool. You're going to give yourself an aneurysm. I don't get the mentality of "it's a Liverpool forum. Fuck everyone else. I'm only interested in discussing Liverpool." That's a bit boring, and a bit, I don't know, try hard, surely?

I usually enjoy your posts Hal. But this one is deffo trying too hard.

LFC is not a standalone entity.
They play within the league and in Europe.. so mostly people are interested in the opposition, their progress
It's also an opportunity to lol at their lack of progress etc.

Fair enough. Each to their own.

Wolves have signed Portuguese right-back Nelson Semedo from Barcelona in a £37m deal.
Manager Nuno Espirito Santo had been seeking a replacement for Matt Doherty, who moved to Premier League rivals Tottenham last month.
"It's isn't often that we have the opportunity to sign a world-class player from a world-class club," said Wolves executive chairman Jeff Shi.
Semedo, 26, has played 124 times for Barca and won 13 Portugal caps.
Poor the Whoever, However

Leicester and West Ham engaged in a bidding war over some 19 year old French CB. Leicester made an offer of 29.5 million. West Ham have offered 33 million.

Rudiger ommitted from Chelsea squad for their cup game, must be off. Obviously not to us but would be a decent backup on the cheap - probably on big wages tho

Rudiger ommitted from Chelsea squad for their cup game, must be off. Obviously not to us but would be a decent backup on the cheap - probably on big wages tho

I don't understand why there isn't a bigger fight for his signature. He's A LOT better than Frank's team has made him look last season. He was really good in Serie A and pretty good under Conte and Sarri too. The likes of West Ham or even United could do with him at CB.

I don't understand why there isn't a bigger fight for his signature. He's A LOT better than Frank's team has made him look last season. He was really good in Serie A and pretty good under Conte and Sarri too. The likes of West Ham or even United could do with him at CB.
I read quite a lot from Chelsea fans' opinions this week - there is an undisputed consensus that he is the worst of their 5 CBs. They seemed very pleased Tomori played against us and performed quite well.

All of the Chelsea defenders are much of a muchness, bar Silva, who may not even settle here.
i legitimately don't think you would notice any difference in ability if you played any combination
Tomori started well last year, then went shite and out of the team completely by Feb.

I read quite a lot from Chelsea fans' opinions this week - there is an undisputed consensus that he is the worst of their 5 CBs. They seemed very pleased Tomori played against us and performed quite well.

I don't think a crap CB would have over 30 senior caps for Germany. Every single one of their defenders performed far better with other teams/managers; even Chelsea fans should start sensing a pattern by now.

I don't think a crap CB would have over 30 senior caps for Germany. Every single one of their defenders performed far better with other teams/managers; even Chelsea fans should start sensing a pattern by now.
Maybe. He looked very decent when he joined them but it seems (from their fans' comments - and we know how those can be) he has deteriorated over the past 2 seasons. Difficult to say if he can be resurrected under another manager. Have we seen enough of his matches to contradict them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom