• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a crap CB would have over 30 senior caps for Germany. Every single one of their defenders performed far better with other teams/managers; even Chelsea fans should start sensing a pattern by now.

PLEASE can you stop bringing this up.

For all the millions, and millions, of Chelsea fans reading this forum - Declan Rice can be a great CB and Frank improves teams defensively. Just give him 5+ years.
Much love!

I don't understand why there isn't a bigger fight for his signature. He's A LOT better than Frank's team has made him look last season. He was really good in Serie A and pretty good under Conte and Sarri too. The likes of West Ham or even United could do with him at CB.
Thanks for tapping up Werner and Havertz for us... now fuck off.

Typical Chelsea.

Rudiger ommitted from Chelsea squad for their cup game, must be off. Obviously not to us but would be a decent backup on the cheap - probably on big wages tho

Rudiger is terrible. He is a mix between Sahko and Mustafi. He seems like a big charlie too.

Not surprised he's binned.

I dunno about this new keeper Chelsea signed, I'm getting a "clumsy" vibe from his compilations on YouTube.

This Dias guy. He's young and with a reputation that he's going to be boss. Kinda like Stones was but coming from a shit league. £65m is a big outlay for that. They should have bit the bullet and bought Kouby.

This Dias guy. He's young and with a reputation that he's going to be boss. Kinda like Stones was but coming from a shit league. £65m is a big outlay for that. They should have bit the bullet and bought Kouby.

I have never heard of this Dias cat;, And as you say, coming from a shit league....I'm not expecting big things.

He looks like a great prospect. The amount of young talented English right backs at the moment is incredible.....Alex-Arnold, Lamptey, James (Chelsea), and Wan Bissaka are all international quality. Of the older ones Walker and Trippier are possible options.

I haven't listed Aarons despite all the current fuss because I genuinely believe he is dog muck and the fact he is being linked with a move to Barca emphasises the mess Barca must be in because their scouts are shite.

He looks like a great prospect. The amount of young talented English right backs at the moment is incredible.....Alex-Arnold, Lamptey, James (Chelsea), and Wan Bissaka are all international quality. Of the older ones Walker and Trippier are possible options.

I haven't listed Aarons despite all the current fuss because I genuinely believe he is dog muck and the fact he is being linked with a move to Barca emphasises the mess Barca must be in because their scouts are shite.
James Justin at Leicester has looked good too, though he's been playing at left back. Walker-Peters isn't too bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom