• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Norwich (a) 17:30 Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
So unless City’s game gets changed pronto we have a great chance to move 25 pts ahead of them.

After a long break we should go full strength

Becker
TAA
Robbo
Virgil
Gomez
Gini
Hendo
Fabs
Salah
Mane
Firmino

I'd defo look to rest 1 or 2 for Atleti.

Alisson Trent Matip Virgil Robbo Wijnaldum Keita Ox Salah Firmino Origi

Would only play Mane for a half, would like to have Gini and Hendo 100% for Madrid so maybe would start Keita against Norwich

I reckon this could get called off you know.

40 mph winds forecast for Saturday in Norwich with this next storm rolling in, so doubtful they'll want that many cars on the road 'unnecessarily'.

Be a fucking kick in the teeth not playing a game before Atletico & going into that match cold with the way we play after a break, not to mention the fixture pile up.

Playing in 40 mile an hour winds in a big shed of a stadium doesn't exactly sound like fun either. Plenty of times things have gone wrong with our play the wind has been a big part of it. Our tactics of long cross field passes is ruined.

Playing in 40 mile an hour winds in a big shed of a stadium doesn't exactly sound like fun either. Plenty of times things have gone wrong with our play the wind has been a big part of it. Our tactics of long cross field passes is ruined.
Oh yeah, it goes beyond being a leveller for us & actually massively works against us imo.

We are fucked anyway....Lovren has spoken...do not need any bad wind to jinx this up, damage is done.

Play the full team, no one cares for Europe, we could win the title this month.

If we loose this one as suggested above it would be pretty embarrassing. Norwich are garbage

Would rather draw to Norwich if it meant us being mentally sharp enough to beat Atletico
That's true. I suppose it is also the case that as Norwich actually attempt to play football they're likely to be as debilitated by the conditions as us. All things being equal, we're probably best playing the game.

Norwich and will be fit. Scott McTominay is out for a couple of months whilst Paul Pogba is out with an ankle injury/transferwindowitis. Eric Bailly has made a return in the under 23s and Jesse Lingard should return after illness. :eek:

Haven’t we had a long break then beat Norwich last summer already? Look how that turned out.

Shit, I forgot about Becker....

Norwich and will be fit. Scott McTominay is out for a couple of months whilst Paul Pogba is out with an ankle injury/transferwindowitis. Eric Bailly has made a return in the under 23s and Jesse Lingard should return after illness. :eek:
Did I miss something?

What the fuck are you blathering on about man?
Welcome to the forum.

What the actual fuck are you on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom