• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Wolves (A) - Sat 16th 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do sometimes wonder with all the advancements in AI/data science and available data today, if anyone has attempted to use ML or regression models for eg, to predict how teams will play.

Maybe that explains why managers like Pep make sudden changes to tactics, which usually backfires on him obv.

I’m pretty sure Everton are using a regression model.

If I was a Wolves fan I'd be pissed off at their no 8, who just doesn't care about tracking Robbo's run. Just keeps jogging while watching Robbo run past him. Of course the defender's won't know what's going on behind them.

If I was a Wolves fan I'd be pissed off at their no 8, who just doesn't care about tracking Robbo's run. Just keeps jogging while watching Robbo run past him. Of course the defender's won't know what's going on behind them.
I did worry that only Elliott, among all players was alive to the danger posed by the quick punt to Neto from Sa. Fortunately it fell short and we profited from it.

I'm not getting carried away with Quansah. Koumetio was meant to be the be all end all the other year.

When he's put in a dozen or so solid games, then I'll get excited.

Played well today

TBF Koumetio has been utter gash any time he's got near the first team.

Quansah has already passed those first few tests.

379907210_704767075018447_1560635643240497769_n.jpg

That pic makes me feel like this group of players;
1. Know how important the 3 pts were
2. Believe we are in a title race
3. No we need to be almost perfect results wise to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom