• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Norwich enquire about Shelvey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
Norwich have made an enquiry for Liverpool midfielder Jonjo Shelvey.
The England U21 international has shown glimpses of his potential at Anfield since joining from Charlton for £1.7m in 2010 but has failed to command a regular starting berth.
Shelvey only started 18 matches last season, and just nine in the Premier League, making a further 15 substitute appearances as he scored five goals.

Person of interest: Jonjo Shelvey is a target for Norwich City
The club will expect any bidding to start around £5m rising to £8m for the 21-year-old.
Liverpool are also are keen on Valencia teenage midfielder Pedro Chirivella, 16.
Manchester City have also shown interest in the Spain U17 international.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...y-Liverpools-Jonjo-Shelvey.html#ixzz2VTTyKB3b
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

8m!!!
Fucking hell.
Id throw in multipack of salt and vinegar discos for that.

8M with a buy back clause and a 25% sell on clause please.

I still think he could make it if given the time and games.

He's about 10th in line for his favoured position, so he'd be no great loss.

If we sign that Luis Albertio fellow then he seems to make Shelvey even more redundant than he already is. If we're offered all or most of Luis Alberto's fee then sell, it's a no-brainer.

we should do one of those Barca type deals where we sell him for about $5m with a clause in the contract stating that we can buy him back for about $8m anytime in the next 2 years if he turns out great

Reactions: HC
I'm with Pat ... Sell with buy back clause. Just because he's all the way back in the depth chart, doesn't mean we should completely cut ties. That has burnt us, and many clubs, before if they didn't have a buy back clause. Look at Madrid and Carajval ... Sell him for 5.5, got a full season under his belt and bought him back for 6.5 to be their starting RB ...

Surprised at the amount mentioned, given that their transfer record was around £4m for Bassong before the latest signing of Wolfswinkel at £8.5m. I'll bite their hands off if they indeed offer the amount stated, i.e. 5m potentially raising to 8m.

I'm with Pat ... Sell with buy back clause. Just because he's all the way back in the depth chart, doesn't mean we should completely cut ties. That has burnt us, and many clubs, before if they didn't have a buy back clause. Look at Madrid and Carajval ... Sell him for 5.5, got a full season under his belt and bought him back for 6.5 to be their starting RB ...

Look at Ince.

Sad times.

But yeah. Sell. He's not going to kick a ball for us this season really. Sell with a buy back clause.

*sad*

What will Shelvey, the poster, do if this happens ?

Become a canary, or something ?

Youth players ?

ASSulin ??

*suspicious an' ting*

Gai assulin was a barca youth product who he was convinced would be big an ting. He moved to city and no one ever saw him again.

Gai assulin was a barca youth product who he was convinced would be big an ting. He moved to city and no one ever saw him again.
Someone needs to have a word with him.

He doth hath the form of a jinx demon.

I still believe that he'll turn out alright, but I just don't think he'll be good enough for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom