• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

OFFICIAL match threads.

Stulikesdrums

Well-Known
In much the same way that Morse's MOTM threads are kept all in one place, I'd like to suggest keeping/moving the match threads into a subforum of their own. They make
for great reading when we win and it would be good to look back on great wins through the thoughts and words of our fellow posters.

We talked this over in MC at length a few weeks ago & decided against it for a multitude of reasons mate.

Sorry.

The main reason was that it wasn't thought that people revisited them that much.

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=38836.msg1052046#msg1052046 date=1265726277]
The main reason was that it wasn't thought that people revisited them that much.
[/quote]

And we figured if they did the search function is easy enough to use.

If enough people say they read them then we could always put them in a sub forum in the vault, but I'm not convinced how many people actually revisit them.

My thinking is that if they were all put into one place and pinned in the same way Morse's are, they can be kept in chronological order and viewed with ease. I also think that if they were kept together they would get good ratings. Ok, some of the threads when we lose might not get too many hits but our victories would. Especially our big wins.

I don't want come across as being pushy or anything here mods, feel free to tell me to do one. What do other regular posters think?

[quote author=Stu link=topic=38836.msg1052296#msg1052296 date=1265748230]
I don't want come across as being pushy or anything here mods, feel free to tell me to do one. What do other regular posters think?
[/quote]

You're being pushy.

[quote author=livvy185 link=topic=38836.msg1052356#msg1052356 date=1265750951]
This is why we have the search facility.
[/quote]

Is the right answer.

Back
Top Bottom