• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Oldham, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow ... robinson - what has he done right today? so many fuck ups it's beyond belief ... he needs a run of games like ngoo will be getting. he's clearly not ready

You know what the sad thing is, fans won't even be angry about this because our fekin expectations are so low these days.

Jones, Coates, Robinson, Henderson were poor. Downing didnt once try to beat the left back
Rodgers got the team selection wrong today.

Ah well

This team was more than good enough to beat this shite. They're all a bunch of bottlers.

Our defense was very poor today - but again, we should have gone into half time 2-1 up but Raheem missed a fucking 1 on 1 and Jones gifted 'em a goal. We made too many mistakes to win.

The worst thing about this result is that I've got to go to work tomorrow.

And now I have to listen to Adrian Chiles waxing sentimental, that Werthers Original of football broadcasting.

Fuck off.

Our passing in that was the worst i've ever seen it.

Oldham wanted it more, they challenged for everything and in the end deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom