• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems on the fume, that were never interested in the champions league anyway, and fuck the champions league as it's bent etc. So it's all about the league and only domestic competitions. But in the next breath they're saying the league is bent and fuck the league and they're not interested in that either (when it's said the premier league might punish them and they've implemented VAR only to punish them aswell).

They're not going to have much to play for are they.

So it seems on the fume, that were never interested in the champions league anyway, and fuck the champions league as it's bent etc. So it's all about the league and only domestic competitions. But in the next breath they're saying the league is bent and fuck the league and they're not interested in that either (when it's said the premier league might punish them and they've implemented VAR only to punish them aswell).

They're not going to have much to play for are they.
All about the league cup. The last untainted trophy.

Yes, but then the obvious VAR will interfere with that and the FA cup to enable LiVARpool to win. It'll be all about the pre season friendlies.

Hang on, that is a real post from The Fume? No, it can't be. Is it?

Why are people that fucking stupid allowed access to the Internet? Or oxygen?

I think I hate retarded, gullible, cretinous internet loudmouths more than nazi paedophiles
Are you not entertained? It's wonderfully enjoyable.

The great thing is that whilst the rest of footy fans have been having a bit of a laugh with the LiVARpool thing, they don't take it seriously, and they can almost universally put their hands up and begrudgingly admit we're a pretty special side with an amazing coach and enviable setup from top to bottom.

With the increasing profile of the loonier elements of the City support getting aired on radio and social media, with their foaming claims that we're actually shite, that they would have won the league again if they only had Laporte, and that there is a dark conspiracy at the heart of English football, people are starting to realise what an ungracious, entitled and frankly intellectually subnormal seam they have running through their fanbase.

Hahaha hahahaha good morning start for me. Hahaha hahahaha. And I am Asian Malaysian Chinese. Hahahaha hahahaha. Now city could be winning if Laporte is fit. IF. BIG IF. Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha. Hahahaha

Last edited:
I love the fact that as they have gone on the whole season on how the league is bent and FA, VAR, FL, all the refs and majority of English press is corrupt and campaigning for us, it is the UEFA who give them a ban .

Scouse twitter got on to bluefume about two days ago. It's already been massively exposed now & I've no doubt increase the more they spout their insane bollocks.

It's boss.

This is like when some mad band you were into blows up. Happy that they're massive now, but missing that dirty little secret.
"Yeah, I was into them in the early days yunno, when everybody thought City fans were down to earth and cool."

Nobody will believe us.

Ah right, so coronavirus only kills Asians? Thank fuck for that.

*starts burning stockpiled food*

No offence meant to any Asians in this post, obv. Just being glib.

i shit you not I actually had a North American student say that in class last week... a Trump fan no less...

i pointed out that it was perhaps a somewhat racist thing to say and to be said in a classroom in Asia was perhaps a mistake and distinctly unfriendly to a number of his current classmates.

i shit you not I actually had a North American student say that in class last week... a Trump fan no less...

i pointed out that it was perhaps a somewhat racist thing to say and to be said in a classroom in Asia was perhaps a mistake and distinctly unfriendly to a number of his current classmates.
Not that I disagree with you, because in this case you are correct. But It’s not like you’ve never said anything racist.

Not that I disagree with you, because in this case you are correct. But It’s not like you’ve never said anything racist.

Who me personally? Undoubtedly I have in my life yes... I’m guessing the vaste majority of folk on the planet have... nothing to be proud of...

I make sure that any racist bullshit perceptions and prejudices I grew up around remain on the conceptual rubbish heap they always fucking belonged on... I truly couldn’t give a fuck what race or creed anyone is.

As it happens i didn’t make the kid feel bad... instead I pointed out to him that what he said could easily be construed as distinctly racist and said that he clearly didn’t mean it that way and so swept it under the carpet and we moved on.... 16 yo kid...

you are right everyone has at times said shit they shouldn’t have beating people up isn’t the best solution.

I've been having a ganders on Fume trying to find out what their reaction to that Paddy Power ad was. I'm being a bit thick I know but does anyone know which thread on there it's on?
EDIT: No worries I found it. It's on the Media 2019/20 thread. *grabs popcorn and settles down for what I know will be a hilarious read*

Millesleblue - The vitriol and hatred towards our Club is off the scale. Unfortunately the broadcast / published media have free reign to continue whilst a growing section of society either can't or won't think for itself. Influencing and controlling the minds of easily-led people is nothing new but the propaganda against us would make Joseph Goebbels gasp.

SebastianBlue with some serious gold. LOLOLOLOL Fucking Brilliant.

[About The Ad] Ha — quite funny.

By the way, the reaction thus far on here to this is what sets City supporters apart from nearly all other football fan bases.

Can you imagine Liverpool, United, Arsenal, PSG, Bayern, Real, or Barca fans finding a video taking the piss out of statements made on their preeminent fan forum funny?

I think not.

There would be mass vigils, street protests, organised attacks on the homes of the originators, and an orchestrated social media backlash. It would be further examples of their horrible, entitled, militant fan bases.

We just laugh, because, contrary to what many journalists are saying right now, we have perspective and genuine understanding of who we collectively are and want to be.

And that is a group of hardworking, loyal, sensible, shrewd, and appreciative (of all good things that we have the privilege to experience, not just City) people that will love our club, whether we’re playing Real Madrid or Macclesfield Town midweek.

We’ll be here laughing long after many of the “fans” of those clubs jump ship to the new bandwagon powerhouse club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom