• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
SebastianBlue with some serious gold. LOLOLOLOL Fucking Brilliant.

[About The Ad] Ha — quite funny.

By the way, the reaction thus far on here to this is what sets City supporters apart from nearly all other football fan bases.

Can you imagine Liverpool, United, Arsenal, PSG, Bayern, Real, or Barca fans finding a video taking the piss out of statements made on their preeminent fan forum funny?

I think not.

There would be mass vigils, street protests, organised attacks on the homes of the originators, and an orchestrated social media backlash. It would be further examples of their horrible, entitled, militant fan bases.

We just laugh, because, contrary to what many journalists are saying right now, we have perspective and genuine understanding of who we collectively are and want to be.

And that is a group of hardworking, loyal, sensible, shrewd, and appreciative (of all good things that we have the privilege to experience, not just City) people that will love our club, whether we’re playing Real Madrid or Macclesfield Town midweek.

We’ll be here laughing long after many of the “fans” of those clubs jump ship to the new bandwagon powerhouse club.

Wow. That has to be a windup. Doesnt it?

No mate - Truthfully I think he's being serious. Admittedly though the whole post beggers belief. If it is a wind up it's a very good one.

primarily because of where they are I’ve always had a strange soft spot for City fans... imagine constantly being in the shadow of your neighbours... while yo-yo ing between divisions...

and then...

more cash than you could dream of...

AND to an extent they do have a point don't they... United exploding just as the EPL and Sky took off. Many of you won’t remember but Sky for about 10 years was basically a constant rolling advert for MUFC. For city ( and nearly everyone else!) it was financially impossible to compete with them. FFP wasn’t in play when Abramovich rolled into town but Chelsea for most of my life were a shitty small London club without loads of fans, any FFP with them?

PSG, Neymar AND Mbappe... both signed... ermmm... wasn’t aware that Ligue Un was that lucrative. Odd that they can keep playing eh...

of course they will feel hard done to that they got caught...

that said...

guilty as fuck and the rules are the rules.

primarily because of where they are I’ve always had a strange soft spot for City fans... imagine constantly being in the shadow of your neighbours... while yo-yo ing between divisions...

and then...

more cash than you could dream of...

AND to an extent they do have a point don't they... United exploding just as the EPL and Sky took off. Many of you won’t remember but Sky for about 10 years was basically a constant rolling advert for MUFC. For city ( and nearly everyone else!) it was financially impossible to compete with them. FFP wasn’t in play when Abramovich rolled into town but Chelsea for most of my life were a shitty small London club without loads of fans, any FFP with them?

PSG, Neymar AND Mbappe... both signed... ermmm... wasn’t aware that Ligue Un was that lucrative. Odd that they can keep playing eh...

of course they will feel hard done to that they got caught...

that said...

guilty as fuck and the rules are the rules.

That's what I found funny about it. I also used to quite like them. It's just a little depressing but ultimately unsurprising that they seem to have vehemently followed the William Golding model. It's what happens when a bunch of new kids on the block get handed (out of the blue) the keys to the castle where the golden egg is stashed. After a gleeful initial celebration at having lucked out - Which is entirely understandable given their last moment in the sun was 50 years ago. Suddenly they all seem determined to turn a blind eye to the very thing they despised their neighbours for. That was just the start though. Slowly but surely they have now descended into a bunch feral loons, all frothy-mouthed and hysterical conspiracy nutbags. I feel a little sorry for sane ones. They must be mortified that they have become a complete and utter laughing stock at their very public and embarrassing display of collective insanity. On top of all of that, they are now going to be permanently labelled cheats! Fucking hell! I really can't help feeling a little sympathy. That soon vanishes though as soon as I read SebastianBlues post. Talk about massive car crash! It's horrific and brilliant to watch. Twice the pride double the fall. Silly twats.

I wonder who 'Piggy' is in this little analogy?. Afterall It was his glasses they needed to start the fire and look what happened to him! LOL

Last edited:
They can't use other clubs finances as an example, because the only reason they were in charged, which they allude to themselves, is the email, which proves they were colluding to break the rules.

If Qatar are funding Uefa in any possible action (that's a whole can of worms in itself) then I can't see this being any easy fix for city. In the past they'd just threaten to tie up Uefa in legal knots for years & bleed them dry, & they'd concede, but that alone won't make them roll over this time.

They can't use other clubs finances as an example, because the only reason they were in charged, which they allude to themselves, is the email, which proves they were colluding to break the rules.

If Qatar are funding Uefa in any possible action (that's a whole can of worms in itself) then I can't see this being any easy fix for city. In the past they'd just threaten to tie up Uefa in legal knots for years & bleed them dry, & they'd concede, but that alone won't make them roll over this time.

It don’t make them roll, and it definately will not help City either who for a period of 24 months or so will only be linked and quoted to that case.

This tie them up in legal knots won’t work. Firstly, UEFA have cash reserves in the hundreds of millions. Secondly, it’ll eat into City’s income stream making them fall foul of FFP.

This tie them up in legal knots won’t work. Firstly, UEFA have cash reserves in the hundreds of millions. Secondly, it’ll eat into City’s income stream making them fall foul of FFP.
I would assume that the Sheik himself or one of his companies implicated could take the action officially when it goes too legal action (as opposed to CAS) as the offences potentially transcend the sporting arena & have real world consequences & potentially criminal aspects.

I would guess the email recipient/sender would also have a way to try to respond legally to the use of the email & it's implications.

Hundreds of millions vs 23 billion

Yeah.
That’s not got much to do with actual costs for a legal battle though (which isn’t going to cost billions!)
Having hundreds of million plus it’s crazy annual income will ensure UEFA won’t budge. Individuals in the organization receiving dirty money is more of a worry I think.

I would assume that the Sheik himself or one of his companies implicated could take the action officially when it goes too legal action (as opposed to CAS) as the offences potentially transcend the sporting arena & have real world consequences & potentially criminal aspects.

I would guess the email recipient/sender would also have a way to try to respond legally to the use of the email & it's implications.

I don’t know the legal approach but wouldn’t Manchester City be the company taking UEFA to court? The complaint would be brought to the courts by those who are seeking damages.

Whats the chances of UEFA offices being raided by the Swiss police? It's astonishing what a wealthy country can do. GB and the US flew flags halfmast for a ruler whose Kingdom still executes people for magic.

That’s been taken down/not available. What wonders of twitter was it?
The preview still exists on Tapatalk. The sale of Coutinho to Barcelona was a conspiracy between Liverpool and the media to increase his talent so Barcelona pay over the odds for him.

There's questions over the legality of it all.

You couldn't make it up, except they clearly have...

I mean, the whole media/Liverpool conspiracy is mad enough, but do they actually believe that fucking Barcelona don't know if a footballer is any good or not and listen to the English media?

The Bluefume poetry has begun:

The fuckin scene is fuckin sad
The fuckin news is fuckin bad
The fuckin weed is fuckin turf
The fuckin speed is fuckin surf
The fuckin folks are fuckin daft
Don't make me fuckin laugh
It fuckin hurts to look around
Everywhere in Uefa town
The fuckin train is fuckin late
You fuckin wait you fuckin wait
You're fuckin lost and fuckin found
Stuck in fucking uefa town

They've upped the stakes.

Drums and stress balls incoming.

"I think the whistles are brilliant.

I know some people wanted to bring in tennis balls, how about sponge balls/stress balls instead? They are: easier to sneak in,cheaper and harmless while they will have the same effect as the tennis balls.(at least for people in the first level). We could also use it to throw at the field to disrupt momentum, or when they get a corner etc.

Another idea I had was bring the drum. Hear me out, I know a lot of people hate them but we can use it differently. Instead of drumming to songs and chants we could instead use it to drive up the atmosphere. It's loud and intimidating, so use it when we win a corner or when we score,win the ball back just to make some extra noise. This way it isn't annoying because it's only being used once in a while and it doesn't require skill. This can especially be useful when the stadium quiets down, and there are only a few people still wanting to make noise. This will help them be heard and encourages other people to join in.
Again not used along with chants and songs just the occasional use."

Hahahahaha.

I'd would absolutely love the them to take inflatable cocks to the match.

I think we should buy them for them. There's only about 50 fans go the game anyway so it wouldn't cost much.

The Bluefume poetry has begun:

The fuckin scene is fuckin sad
The fuckin news is fuckin bad
The fuckin weed is fuckin turf
The fuckin speed is fuckin surf
The fuckin folks are fuckin daft
Don't make me fuckin laugh
It fuckin hurts to look around
Everywhere in Uefa town
The fuckin train is fuckin late
You fuckin wait you fuckin wait
You're fuckin lost and fuckin found
Stuck in fucking uefa town
Reminiscent of the specials song, ghost town. Only this is more special.

Hahahahaha.

I'd would absolutely love the them to take inflatable cocks to the match.

I think we should buy them for them. There's only about 50 fans go the game anyway so it wouldn't cost much.
Dildos have already been done in American football. The thick twats probably think these are all 'new' ideas.

Drums to... wait for it... drum up an atmosphere. How fucking original of the fume. How did no other club in the whole wide world think of that before? Its genius.

"We need 8 volunteers to each get a giant tattoo on their chests and back spelling out one letter each that reads “fuck uefa” then we need them to strip to the waist and invade the pitch mid game, congregate in the centre circle and arrange themselves correctly. The stewards can be tipped off as to avoid anyone stopping them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom