• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a good Utd sacking.

And those of you peeing your tight little Y Fronts over Poch taking over are the same wimps who though van Gaal or Maureen (He shits titles) would turn them round.

He will fail, he will get sacked, they will rinse and repeat ... relax, enjoy the show and stop being pathetic.

A fumer lost it talking about Salah and West Ham.

[article]Totally insane how he was able to do that, he's the stuff of legends as well.

To be honest with you, the whole team are legends;

a keeper who can invoke the power of god;

a full back who can fire in a free-kick from the edge of the area who strangely gets plenty of practice of the skill in EVERY match;

another full back who can seemingly turn himself both invisible AND inaudible to the officials whenever he loses it a bit and throws in the "odd" two footed lunge, snide elbow or foul mouthed verbal assault (but he's just "passionate" though, and he's apparently a "nice boke" off the pitch, so he deserves to be cut a bit of slack by those of us that can see him do these things);

a midfield general with a trademark shuffle (?) who's entire skill set is "tactical fouling", "taking a dive on the edge of the opponents penalty area" and "recycling the ball to those with a bit of vision" who wins one of the season's player of the year awards;

a centre forward who scores maybe 10 goals a season, in a good year, sometimes, who's described as a special, special player;

a couple of wingers who have somehow survived multiple sniper attacks in the majority of the games they play (I've noticed that the sniper, weirdly, only shoots when the wingers enter the penalty area and as it happens during both halves of a match I can only assume that he changes end at half time to get a better shot - just my conspiracy theory);

the worlds bestest ever player, leader, hero, man, who cannot be described by mere words and who has uniquely unjustly cut down in his prime (another record broken - It's another first);

etc,etc,etc,etc....;

all led by the most knowledgeable, most tactically aware, nicest man in football (and possibly the world) who has a killer smile (who doesn't have a borderline personality disorder/schizophrenia triggered by positive or negative reporting/questioning, no no no, he's a nice guy and a top top coach).

Fcuking legends man.
[/article]

I recall having a conversation with a colleague universally regarded as a lazy cunt where he told me how well things are going and that he has very good self awareness. These people do exist and it seems a lot of them support city.

They’re fuming over the superlatives Jota is getting. They’ve come up with a nickname for him - Dog Eared Iota. Funny bunch.

A fumer lost it talking about Salah and West Ham.

[article]Totally insane how he was able to do that, he's the stuff of legends as well.

To be honest with you, the whole team are legends;

a keeper who can invoke the power of god;

a full back who can fire in a free-kick from the edge of the area who strangely gets plenty of practice of the skill in EVERY match;

another full back who can seemingly turn himself both invisible AND inaudible to the officials whenever he loses it a bit and throws in the "odd" two footed lunge, snide elbow or foul mouthed verbal assault (but he's just "passionate" though, and he's apparently a "nice boke" off the pitch, so he deserves to be cut a bit of slack by those of us that can see him do these things);

a midfield general with a trademark shuffle (?) who's entire skill set is "tactical fouling", "taking a dive on the edge of the opponents penalty area" and "recycling the ball to those with a bit of vision" who wins one of the season's player of the year awards;

a centre forward who scores maybe 10 goals a season, in a good year, sometimes, who's described as a special, special player;

a couple of wingers who have somehow survived multiple sniper attacks in the majority of the games they play (I've noticed that the sniper, weirdly, only shoots when the wingers enter the penalty area and as it happens during both halves of a match I can only assume that he changes end at half time to get a better shot - just my conspiracy theory);

the worlds bestest ever player, leader, hero, man, who cannot be described by mere words and who has uniquely unjustly cut down in his prime (another record broken - It's another first);

etc,etc,etc,etc....;

all led by the most knowledgeable, most tactically aware, nicest man in football (and possibly the world) who has a killer smile (who doesn't have a borderline personality disorder/schizophrenia triggered by positive or negative reporting/questioning, no no no, he's a nice guy and a top top coach).

Fcuking legends man.
[/article]

People, I think we're back...

[article]When Salah played for Chelsea, Basel and Roma and when Mane played for Southampton, I don't recall either of them being tagged as divers and cheats..

Therefore, one can only assume that it has been coached into them by bingo and his team to basically cheat to secure results..

The bearded wonder, painted as the best manager in the world is basically just a bent, cheating ****..

This, coupled with blatant intimidation by the rabid dipper fan base who openly threaten anyone who dares to give a decision, gives bad press or mistimes a tackle against them, (see Pickford and Richarleson being threatened on social media) is making them unmanageable within the LoTG ..

You could see the hesitation in the ref after Salah went down like a sack of shit once again before he gave the penalty.

You knew exactly what went through his mind at the time..

'Do I need the spotlight to shine on me and cop for all the shit that will undoubtably follow or shall I give it and hide behind VAR..?

Fuck it, i'll give it' ..!

Teams like the dippers and rags have manuvored themselves into such an unhealthy position within football now that it's ruining it for the rest of the clubs..

Rag and dipper infested media, constantly defending their teams whilst slagging off the opposition..

Injured players making National news headlines for a full week when in reality, nobody outside of Bootle and Oslo gives a fcuk..

SKY and BT employing dippers in the commentary box, studio and as analysts, covering dipper games.

Turkeys voting for Christmas / not giving constructive criticism regarding anything dipper related immediately springs to mind..

So much so that they recently tried to rip the game off even more with their 'Project Football' debacle..

It's been allowed to get to this stage by the greedy few who run the game and the sad part about it all is that there appears to be nothing in place to control it.

These ****'s can basically do what they want...

[/article]

The fume are proper fuming over our pen. This is my favourite rant so far.

I know most of is bullshit, but it does make me feel good that LFC has some proper power now, I mean for year you hear about a break away league etc... but we have gone out and put something on the table to be considered.

[article]
Garth Crooks advises Jordan Henderson to ‘have a word’ with team-mate to not ‘spoil’ legacy

Garth Crooks has advised Jordan Henderson to pull Mohamed Salah aside and ‘have a gentle word’ in order for the Egyptian to not ‘spoil’ his Liverpool legacy. Crooks, the former Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United striker, thinks Salah has placed himself among the ‘greats’ at Anfield but fears he could taint his reputation.

Salah was heavily criticised for the manner in which he won a penalty against West Ham this weekend. Hammers boss David Moyes was certain it was a ‘dive’, while former West Ham striker Carlton Cole said his response to being tackled by Arthur Masuaku was an ‘Oscar-winning performance’.

While Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp defended the winger and pointed out there was contact, Crooks is adamant it wasn’t a foul. And he thinks Liverpool captain Henderson should have a word with Salah to get him to cut out the ‘cheap nonsense like diving’.

‘I didn’t think it was a Liverpool penalty at the time and I still don’t,’ Crooks told BBC Sport. ‘I have criticised Mohamed Salah in the past for going down in the box when not touched.

‘I’ve no doubt contact was made by West Ham’s Arthur Masuaku but as far as contact sports go, that was no foul. However it’s the referee’s opinion that counts and Kevin Friend thought otherwise. ‘

‘It was Henderson’s controlled pass to Xherdan Shaqiri which resulted in Diogo Jota scoring Liverpool’s winner. ‘I wonder if Henderson might have a gentle word with Salah to remind him that he has placed himself among the Liverpool greats – and not to spoil it with cheap nonsense like diving.’
[/article]

the former Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United striker, thinks Salah has placed himself among the ‘greats’ at Anfield but fears he could taint his reputation
a manc ex who worried about liverpool supporters opinion on liverpool payer.
oh so honest.

‘I’ve no doubt contact was made by West Ham’s Arthur Masuaku but as far as contact sports go, that was no foul. However it’s the referee’s opinion that counts and Kevin Friend thought otherwise. ‘
there was a contact and the referee said it was foul, but no it was not a foul because i said so.
only my opinion matters eh.

[article]
José Mourinho has strongly defended Harry Kane against allegations of diving but claimed players at Manchester United, Liverpool and Manchester City are on the floor “when somebody blows on them”.

Tottenham’s manager was responding to claims that Kane manufactured a penalty during Sunday’s home win over Brighton. The former England internationals Gary Lineker and Martin Keown were among those who criticised Kane for deliberately positioning himself to make contact with Adam Lallana unavoidable, while making no attempt to win the ball.

“Harry Kane win a penalty?” Mourinho said. “Perhaps you’re speaking about players at other clubs, and they do it and they do it so well, but for sure you’re not speaking about Harry Kane. Harry Kane was in a position to control the ball in a dangerous position and Lallana comes in, a very dangerous action, and commits a foul. Lallana was reckless. He made a mistake.

[/article]

Not just any media, MEN ... which is supposedly reliable ...

Men are never reliable!

tMR8KKUH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom