• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red cafe. The opening posts to the Pogba thread compared to the latest posts are a feast. He is such a shit player and Ferguson must be biting his bottom lip.

Oh no - the receptionist at Old Toilet is going to have a poor impression of Liverpool supporters. This is really bad, there is no recovery from this, we are doomed

Despite what we and their fans think of Jose...its pretty obvious that this season he is building up that team and giving them defensive stability. He knows his team lacks game intelligence and his comments regarding the clubs euro record in the last 20 years is spot on. Next year he will let them play more if he improves the squad. The man is a winner...i mean lets not forget that last season he won them two trophies.

Despite what we and their fans think of Jose...its pretty obvious that this season he is building up that team and giving them defensive stability. He knows his team lacks game intelligence and his comments regarding the clubs euro record in the last 20 years is spot on. Next year he will let them play more if he improves the squad. The man is a winner...i mean lets not forget that last season he won them two trophies.
They are where they are due to their GK. Any other GK, they would have been slaughtered at Chelsea and Arsenal. If we had De Gae we would probably be single digit points away from Man City.

Last edited:

You should take a look at Mourinho's record in the Champions League since the Inter win - it's not good.

So, given this is the 3rd team in a row under him that has struggled in the CL - I think we can safely conclude that it's got fuck all to do with "game intelligence" and more to do with shithouse, outdated managerial tactics.

You should take a look at Mourinho's record in the Champions League since the Inter win - it's not good.

So, given this is the 3rd team in a row under him that has struggled in the CL - I think we can safely conclude that it's got fuck all to do with "game intelligence" and more to do with shithouse, outdated managerial tactics.

Haha. So he has a poor record with other clubs, but still have knocked out United? Beautiful!!:D

Haha. So he has a poor record with other clubs, but still have knocked out United? Beautiful!!:D

Yep - you could say Mourinho has knocked Man Utd out of the CL 3 times.

Once managing Porto, once managing Real Madrid and once managing as Man Utd Manager.

The Real victory at OT 5 years ago was the last time Mourinho oversaw an away win in the knockout stages.

That maybe the case but the truth is ... nearly every other season he has always won a trophy of some kind with every club he has managed. This season if not for the freak form of City he would be winning it with united.

Eh? Who's second?
I don't think that's his point

Take away the magnificence of city...they'd still be winning the league. They're an obscene amount of point ahead. They could be 10 points worse off and still win it at a canter

Unless you're taking them out of existence entirely, then ....I dunno

That maybe the case but the truth is ... nearly every other season he has always won a trophy of some kind with every club he has managed. This season if not for the freak form of City he would be winning it with united.

When you assemble a squad of highly paid and very expensive elite players and focus them on defending, so that they're hard to beat - playing the percentages - you'll win sometimes.

He's George Graham & his Arsenal team with a bigger checkbook than anyone else.

Or he was... now he's just George Graham trying miserably to repeat his past...

His greatest achievement is being able to park a bus while throwing his own players under it.

There's a reason he only lasts 3 years at s club - that's the length of time it takes everyone associated with the club to fucking hate him and wish he was gone.

Man Utd, being saturated by and used to whopping cunts, might actually be able stomach him into year 4.

My guess is he'll be at PSG by Christmas.

He's running out of rich clubs bankroll his wank football - so he'll disappear off up his own arse soon or end up in international management wringing out what little joy there is left in International Tournaments.

That maybe the case but the truth is ... nearly every other season he has always won a trophy of some kind with every club he has managed.
Because he has been involved with teams that have massively outspent every one of their rivals, every single year? I think his is a somewhat poor return on investment.

Other Team's Forum Meltdowns Please .... anyone been over to see what man-shitty think of the CL draw?

Strangely Mourinho was reported to have been pretty decent after the Sevilla match. Telling his own players the defeat was his fault and delivering some pretty emotional words then visiting the Sevilla dressing room to pass on his warmly received congratulations.

Obviously still a cunt but it's he a two faced cunt that acts totally differently in the media?

Strangely Mourinho was reported to have been pretty decent after the Sevilla match. Telling his own players the defeat was his fault and delivering some pretty emotional words then visiting the Sevilla dressing room to pass on his warmly received congratulations.

Obviously still a cunt but it's he a two faced cunt that acts totally differently in the media?
Just a cunt

Nice reaction to Maureen's 12 minute meltdown earlier today over at Redcafe.

A typically strange response, from a man who requires a sense of celebrity and attention. No one asked him to provide such a statement, no one. But, of course, he trots himself out and starts yapping away.

The Heritage of a football club is determined by factors that go back many, many, many years, and are not solely based on player acquisition, or trophies. So as far as Mourinho is concerned, the likes of Blackpool, Preston, Newcastle, West Ham, Wolves.. I could go on, and on and on... these clubs have no heritage?

He uses the term heritage in it's most clinical context. It's a daft statement, a Press Conference to elicit more attention on him.

'I am not running away... I sat in this chair... I knocked Man Utd out....' '...at 20 years of age I had nothing...' etc

What's all that about? The guy needs a shrink....

And it's clearly evident that he doesn't rate the players he has, even those he has bought it seems.. he is literally saying 'how can I compete with the Man City, with all of their players.after inheriting my squad...' What a dreadful statement... that's going to get your players on side right? really motivate them to play for you??

At no stage has Jose Mourinho taken any responsibility for the performance against Sevilla. None at all.

Too many are beguiled by Mourinho, not sure why. The Spanish media, captured and articulated, quite beautifully, the influence of Jose Mourinho as Man Utd manager . It's quite clear, for all who wish to see.

He isn't the right fit for this club. Simple.

12 minute rant vs 7 minute rant while at chelsea.

Which one wins?

Either way, it very much feels like the beginning of the end. Again.

Year 3 is usually the year he gets the chop/resigns.

Cue the music.

Quite happy seems to be the vibe

Nah, I saw a bunch of them saying it is the worst possible draw. Of course they're full of bravado too, but the vibe I got was it was their least favourite possible draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom