• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can still end up with a trophy this season. Our chances of doing the same is between slim and none.
And ? I'd rather be in the 1/4 finals of the CL, even with just an outside chance (been there done that) than the semis of the FAC any day.

And ? I'd rather be in the 1/4 finals of the CL, even with just an outside chance (been there done that) than the semis of the FAC any day.
Well I'd rather win the FA cup than get knocked out of the CL.

Oh dear there's enough glass-half-empty negativity around here to keep an army of psychiatrists permanently occupied!

:D

God knows. Really can't see it. People will be paying touts fortunes and people who can get tickets will want to go. The only way I think would be hospitality, and I doubt that will be cheap.

yah i figured - i see some tickets floating around but i got mixed up on dates ... cannot make the home fixture and not up for going away! i guess will have to wait for the semis! :p

I'd rather win the CL than get knocked out of the FAC.
He'd rather play a video game than watch anyway, so I don't really give a fuck what he thinks anymore.

Here's me thinking I'm a shit fan cos I haven't been able to justify the cost of going to a game for two seasons, & this fucker can't even be arsed pausing his game & changing the channel.

He'd rather play a video game than watch anyway, so I don't really give a fuck what he thinks anymore.

Here's me thinking I'm a shit fan cos I haven't been able to justify the cost of going to a game for two seasons, & this fucker can't even be arsed pausing his game & changing the channel.

Once we bring in Rafa, and hopefully Lucas as an assistant manager to help Matip learn how to defend better, he'll be back!

Redcafe:

I honestly can't believe that we have the most gullible fans on the planet it seems.

So now we're meant to believe that mister Mourinho the paragon of attacking virtue has been teaching them attacking football all week and the players aren't buying it?

What about the rest of the season when they were following your instructions to a tee, no hint of any disharmony and the football was still shockingly poor.

I think we all know the squad in terms of quality and mentality isn't quite perfect but mate you brought Pogba and Mkhi and Lindelof - probably the three biggest fannies at the club right now as well as splurging on Sanchez who isn't mentally looking like iron man either under your management.

So we are meant to sell everything and trust you of all people to rebuild it?

The players look depressed under his management. He has sucked out the joy in their game. Shaw and Martial are a classic case in point of Mourinho bullying young players who even when they try - he'll paint a false narrative of how they play and fans buy it hook line and sinker time and time again. Martial was one of the few attacking players who was trying to be enterprising and yes he was rusty but being shoved around and benched after coming into great form will do that to a young player and mess with their head.

Shaw who admittedly is a fat blob, was being praised for training hard again - comes back into side and then gets dropped for no reason only to get picked yesterday - was decent and nowhere near as bad as some - and Jose makes it out like he's had a Moreno .. classic Jose hatchet job against a player he's had an agenda against since his Chelsea days. FWIW Shaw criticism by lots of managers so why not let him go - why hold on to him just so you can bully him for sport.

Give these guys a new manager with half the narcissism, an attacking methodology and I swear to you.. half the team if not more will respond to it and performances will pick up. They don't want to play for him - simple as that and successful teams before us have also done the same. They rejected him. Imagine Madrid fans backing Jose over what eventually become multiple Champions league winning squad. Not saying we're that good but this squad has enough quality to possibly win a league and at least play helluva lot more entertaining than what we've been subjected to under him.

Players are not blameless here but for me the buck stays with the manager. He's desperately trying to save his reputation and his ego can't take recent criticism of his management and he's trying to pin it all on a very mentally flawed squad. Yes we have some childish players but are they the sort of lads who come across like egotistical cnuts who would refuse to put in a graft under any manager? They have never cared about the club? Not really they just seem your average young lads who want to play good football, enjoy themselves and someone like Klopp would have them eating out of his hand. They don't want to be associated with this football and his weird and ad hoc selection policies must drive them mad.

Mourinho has to go first and foremost before we also bin some of the players. Right decision for all parties. He's toxic and all that cringeworthy schmoozing he was doing on the touch line yesterday doesn't hide the fact that this is no longer a manager you trust with clubs who are expected to play more proactive football and with younger players because his ego takes precedence over their development.

They can still end up with a trophy this season. Our chances of doing the same is between slim and none.

Do you ever read what you write???

What the fuck... although I’m not a bookies I’m guessing the odds for the semi final are towards city and they will be fine Premier league champs this season...

However is at a guaranteed defeat?? No... not at all.... it just isn’t...

So... that begs the question...

IF we can beat City and get to the semis.... which is certainly not impossible nor is it a chance veering between “slim and none”, Which other competitor can we not beat? I would much rather be In the quarter finals of the CL with a “slim” chance of winning than the semis of the FA cup.

What the fuck... although I’m not a bookies I’m guessing the odds for the semi final are towards city and they will be fine Premier league champs this season...

IF we can beat City and get to the semis.... which is certainly not impossible nor is it a chance veering between “slim and none”, Which other competitor can we not beat? I would much rather be In the quarter finals of the CL with a “slim” chance of winning than the semis of the FA cup.

You're wasting your breath Molby, we could win it this season and the cunt would be pointing out that Rafa won it in his first year.

You're wasting your breath Molby, we could win it this season and the cunt would be pointing out that Rafa won it in his first year.

I just don’t get it Mark....

How miserable and lonely do you need to be in life to write shit just to get attention?

I’m a big fan of Rafa and what’s more I appreciated Lucas as well but...

Winning 5 nil without even breaking out of second gear.... happy maybe? Nah... Hendo is shit...

In my opinion we are probably the third best team left in the CL this season, and sadly we’ve got City now who are probably the best team in Europe this season along with Barca...

Whether we win or not it’s considerably more exciting than playing Brighton in the FA cup I reckon....

And saying we have a chance slim to none.... half time at Istanbul for example....

Cheer up Modo.

Not even Hendo is shit, but pulling someone up for saying he had a good game and then admitting later that you barely watched the game. Talk about warped.

Whatever's, we've come a long way to be playing in the quarters of the CL so quickly. Rafa was amazing for winning the CL and the FA Cup, but this is about as good as we have been since then, give or take the two seasons we finished second, once with Rafa and once with Rodgers. Who wouldn't be happy with how we are playing? I get fucked off when we got beat and point out what issues that we do have, that's natural right? But fuck me, we've had more brilliant games than bad ones this season and Klopp has bought an absolute gem in Salah, that front three is an sheer pleasure to watch. It's made me fall back in love with football again, after a few dull, predictable seasons. That's what it's all about, what's the point in having agendas when it comes to football? It's got to the point where I swear he actually wants players, managers, or just the club in general to fail, so he can post his poisonous "told yer so".

I'd rather win a trophy and Man U have a far bigger chance of getting one than we do.

That goes with the territory, it's easier to beat shite like Brighton than to snot Porto on their own turf. United just got turned over by Sevilla and now they're out. They'll probably snooze their way to the final via another few favourable draws. Meanwhile we've got a proper glamour tie to look forward to. That'll be remembered more than beating Brighton in one of the most boring games I've ever seen. People are talking more about what the egotistical twat had to say, than the actual football, and that's been the case more or less all season. I'm not sure that's something we should be alluding to, I'd have Klopp every day ahead of that cretin.

I just don’t get it Mark....

How miserable and lonely do you need to be in life to write shit just to get attention?

I’m a big fan of Rafa and what’s more I appreciated Lucas as well but...

Winning 5 nil without even breaking out of second gear.... happy maybe? Nah... Hendo is shit...

In my opinion we are probably the third best team left in the CL this season, and sadly we’ve got City now who are probably the best team in Europe this season along with Barca...

Whether we win or not it’s considerably more exciting than playing Brighton in the FA cup I reckon....

And saying we have a chance slim to none.... half time at Istanbul for example....

Cheer up Modo.
Also I'm not writing shit to get attention. I just think it's stupid for us to start taunting them when they're the ones closest to getting something from this season.

Redcafe:

I honestly can't believe that we have the most gullible fans on the planet it seems.

So now we're meant to believe that mister Mourinho the paragon of attacking virtue has been teaching them attacking football all week and the players aren't buying it?

What about the rest of the season when they were following your instructions to a tee, no hint of any disharmony and the football was still shockingly poor.

I think we all know the squad in terms of quality and mentality isn't quite perfect but mate you brought Pogba and Mkhi and Lindelof - probably the three biggest fannies at the club right now as well as splurging on Sanchez who isn't mentally looking like iron man either under your management.

The players look depressed under his management. He has sucked out the joy in their game. Shaw and Martial are a classic case in point of Mourinho bullying young players who even when they try - he'll paint a false narrative of how they play and fans buy it hook line and sinker time and time again. Martial was one of the few attacking players who was trying to be enterprising and yes he was rusty but being shoved around and benched after coming into great form will do that to a young player and mess with their head.

Shaw who admittedly is a fat blob, was being praised for training hard again - comes back into side and then gets dropped for no reason only to get picked yesterday - was decent and nowhere near as bad as some - and Jose makes it out like he's had a Moreno .. classic Jose hatchet job against a player he's had an agenda against since his Chelsea days. FWIW Shaw criticism by lots of managers so why not let him go - why hold on to him just so you can bully him for sport.

Give these guys a new manager with half the narcissism, an attacking methodology and I swear to you.. half the team if not more will respond to it and performances will pick up. They don't want to play for him - simple as that and successful teams before us have also done the same. They rejected him. Imagine Madrid fans backing Jose over what eventually become multiple Champions league winning squad. Not saying we're that good but this squad has enough quality to possibly win a league and at least play helluva lot more entertaining than what we've been subjected to under him.

Players are not blameless here but for me the buck stays with the manager. He's desperately trying to save his reputation and his ego can't take recent criticism of his management and he's trying to pin it all on a very mentally flawed squad. Yes we have some childish players but are they the sort of lads who come across like egotistical cnuts who would refuse to put in a graft under any manager? They have never cared about the club? Not really they just seem your average young lads who want to play good football, enjoy themselves and someone like Klopp would have them eating out of his hand. They don't want to be associated with this football and his weird and ad hoc selection policies must drive them mad.

Mourinho has to go first and foremost before we also bin some of the players. Right decision for all parties. He's toxic and all that cringeworthy schmoozing he was doing on the touch line yesterday doesn't hide the fact that this is no longer a manager you trust with clubs who are expected to play more proactive football and with younger players because his ego takes precedence over their development.
This guys completely on the money, and it's why I find laughing too much at all of this a dangerous game, if they get a decent manager, they could be a much better team. I'm happy for them to win the FA cup and make the top four to keep Mourinho in position, let the Mourinho rot settle in a bit deeper, then they can drop out of the top four next season when even more money would have been wasted, and some of their more promising younger players would have left, or want out.

Heard a snippet of it on the radio. He's fucking mental. He's singled out a young player in McTominay, in a game they won 2-0 (!), and slaughtered him. He's off his head.

He actually complimented him on his application while throwing Shaw under the bus

1 pound a week for a year would get you to a game.

Pull the finger out

He actually complimented him on his application while throwing Shaw under the bus

He complimented him by first telling him that it was his worst game ever, but at least he kept on trying and kept his position, balance and didnt fuck up in defence. A lovely pat on the back there.

Redcafe:

Wow, that’s an excellent post. I want to know who wrote it. Manc or not, this is very well thought out and objective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom