1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Other forum meltdown watch

Discussion in 'The Football Forum' started by Woland, Mar 4, 2018.

1. StevieM

StevieM SCM's resident Beer Nazi, Wine Snob & Comic Geek Honorary Member

Dreamie must be in mourning for the demise of his hero.

Athens and LeTallecWiz like this.
  2. Insignificance

Insignificance Bad to the bone Member

Just open the closet and ask mate...!

3. moron

moron i am legend Member

Everything he said of that club in the press conference is true of that club.  They maybe rich and they may have those players - but every professional will realize that they don't play as a unit of any kind.  He keeps talking about heritage - well he is right in terms of Europe - I mean look at Fergie - in like 20+ or whatever years of ruling that club he only made it to the CL final like three times despite those titles and won just two CL titles.  It took him forever to actually get past the fucking group stages - but take us for instance - in our first year in that competition with GH we made it to the Quarters. A stadium with 70K people at Old Toilet but sounds like a fucking funeral.  

We can ridicule him all we want - but he speaks the truth about that club, and who are we to laugh at his statements anyway ? - they still sit above us in the table 5 points clear and he has managed that with his 'anti-football' tactics so it's working.  Any other year - you guys do realize he would be winning that title don't you ?

It should always start with Defensive discipline and solidity - and that is what he is building - for all the negative shite with both GH, and Raffa - the one thing I did know was that it would be very very difficult for anyone to score against us in those days.  When the attack is not so fluid like he has then you bloody make sure that the defence is correctly fixed and well drilled for a title challenge.  Also someone replied to my original comments on him saying he has spent gazillions at the clubs - well I don't consider Inter Milan to a be a financial powerhouse of a club these days - in fact he won the title, and CL with an aging squad that season.

4. Riyad_Mahrez_10

Riyad_Mahrez_10 SCM Follower Member

They have a freak of nature in goal who has probably given them 12 points. I'm loving the implosion at Man Utd. It help us, all this infighting.
    FUCK MOUREEN AND FUCK UNITED!

Hass likes this.
  5. mark1975

mark1975 Moderator Moderator

It's a two sided coin really. I mean, this cunt WILL win them trophies, however shite it is on the eyes, so yeah we can all point and laugh etc, but they'll either win stuff with this twat and moan about the style, or he'll walk eventually and they will bring in another prick who will actually do some damage with all those brilliant attacking players who currently all play as defensive midfielders.

juniormember likes this.
  6. Woland

Woland Part of the Furniture Member

Not one of the cunts reminded him that when he and Pep took over their respective clubs they were separated by goal difference only and have both been given 4 transfer windows and half a billion quid. It would seem a fairly simple thing to point out.

SaRed, redsar, Frogfish and 3 others like this.
  7. Woland

There's a redcafe faction that have taken to calling Sanchez the Chilean Rooney, which is nice.

Barba Roja and Insignificance like this.
  8. Halmeister

Halmeister Some sort of pun about having a well known member Member

Is that a compliment or ?

9. doctor_mac

doctor_mac My cowboy name is Garland Justice Moderator

At his shittest, Rooney still looked committed. He ran, he chased people down. He wasn't worth his bewildering wage, but he at least showed signs of wanting to earn it. Sanchez looks a bit lost.

10. Hansern

Hansern Part of the Furniture Member

Watched the «football heritage» press conference from Mourinho.
    The Utd supporters have been giving us flack for Rafa’s facts rant.
    Well, there wont be any more grief after that press conference.
    He’s lost it, and its funny as fuck watching it.

11. LeTallecWiz

LeTallecWiz Mo(ssa)d Administrator

Is that to sit with those wankers?  Because I'm tempted to come over (never been at a CL game)

12. tombrown

tombrown Very Well-Known Member

Scum are going to win the FA Cup, aren't they? :(

Is it a good thing as it may keep Mourinho in a job, or is it a bad thing as it may keep Mourinho in a job?

13. Halmeister

Halmeister Some sort of pun about having a well known member Member

Heard a snippet of it on the radio. He's fucking mental. He's singled out a young player in McTominay, in a game they won 2-0 (!), and slaughtered him. He's off his head.

14. Woland

Yeah that's in their ground. Think the tickets in their bit of their ground would be the most realistic chance given the amount of moaning over price and the lack of active fans they have.

doctor_mac likes this.
  15. momoWASboss

momoWASboss Well-Known Member

I think spurs will win it.

16. Frogfish

Frogfish Gone to Redcafe Member

Actually that isn't what he did at all - he was praising him, said although he made a lot of poor passes he was clearly a Man United player in mentality and attitude. He absolutely destroyed Shaw though. Shaw must be gone next Summer. he was taking huge bites out of United's 'experienced' players and questioning their desire, without actually naming them.

17. LeTallecWiz

LeTallecWiz Mo(ssa)d Administrator

Is there any chance to get tickets at Anfield?  Assuming I'm willing to even pay 150%?

18. Woland

God knows. Really can't see it. People will be paying touts fortunes and people who can get tickets will want to go. The only way I think would be hospitality, and I doubt that will be cheap.

19. Best Believe It

Best Believe It Quantum Leaper Member

Sadly he's not, it's all calculated. The story he wants to push, and is doing so via these press conferences and through Duncan Castles is that he inherited an utter pile of shite and that's why Man City are better. He keeps singling out Lukaku and Matic because he signed both of them, for Chelsea (I think?) as well as the mancs. As Woland mentioned above, it's utter bollocks, but the alternative would be to risk people seeing the real story which is, by and large, Mourinho's tactical blueprint just doesn't cut it anymore.

FoxForceFive and Insignificance like this.
  20. Modo

Modo A contentious scando Member

They can still end up with a trophy this season. Our chances of doing the same is between slim and none.