• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 10/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh Arsenal out, I'm sure their fans will be thinking typical, don't start playing until it's too late.

I would have liked to see Arsenal through - just give them something else to focus on so they can collapse in the league. Wenger knows they have to finish 4th - it's going to be a cracking last 10 games for the fight for 3-5

Probably the worst display I've seen of Bayern in ages.
The right team progressed though, and Arsenal doesnt look good these days despite the win today.

Vermaelen gets dropped and they win 2-0 away to the 2nd best team in Europe.

No surprise, he's fucking shite and I've said it from day one to all my numpty Arsenal mates who think he's the dogs cos he can play a pass out from centre back. He's completely shite.

I was expecting Arsenal to get trounced last night... Fair play to them giving it a go, but the tie was well and truly lost in the first leg.

I was willing Arsenal to score and get through last night. Horrible arrogant attitude from Bayern and I hope they get dumped out in the next round.

A tiny part of me wanted them to win as every pundit on the planet didn't even give them a mention once their beloved Utd went out. It was like there were no English teams left in the competition.

A tiny part of me wanted them to win as every pundit on the planet didn't even give them a mention once their beloved Utd went out. It was like there were no English teams left in the competition.

Surely Malaga counts as British?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom