• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 25-27th August

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nomad

Very Well-Known
Chelsea getting a predictable win..

However Carragher on commentary

Luton striker tries to block a Chelsea clearance

"Ooooooh any higher and that's a red card"

Chelsea striker tries to block a luton clearance

"It's one of those where the defender gets too much blah blah blah"

Fuck off Jamie. They were exactly the same challenge.

o.jpg

I said we'd regret it.

He was the first player I wanted, I can accept he wanted to go to Real but can’t accept we couldn’t afford him at £89m plus his wages when we apparently been over him over 18months. Even more so after selling Hendo post that, anyway we move on…

I feel like a bitter party from a recently ended relationship with Jude. Don’t want to hear about him, definitely don’t want to hear about him doing well and never going to watch any of his highlights.

Well what did you expect ? From one farmers league to another.

Apart from the fact this farmer’s boy is a bit special. Know many CMs around in any league who’s moved for massive money and scored in three games in a row?

10:07
Post update
Man Utd 0-2 Nottm Forest
Good news United fans, you haven't conceded a goal for three minutes now.

Manchester United XI: Onana, Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Martinez, Dalot, Casemiro, Eriksen, Antony, Fernandes, Rashford, Martial.
Subs: Henderson, Lindelof, Maguire, Sancho, Pellistri, McTominay, Fernandez, Gore, Garnacho

Shame our ex striker isn’t playing today and didn’t break a record of scoring 7 games in a row. :D

Redcafe

The wheels have well and truly come off. ETH ffs, looks like he's losing the dressing room. Zero way a team can play three games this bad under a manager they actually respect.

Stuff of nightmares this. United the only side in the league that would concede a goal from having their own corner and then minutes later concede another goal from a forest corner, chap that scored knew little about it the ball hit off his unmarked head.

A long, long, long time ago, this sort of start to a game would have had me excited to see us stage a comeback. I’d have fancied us to get three points, let alone a draw.
Now, much like our players, I just want to crawl into bed in complete resignation.
The rot is just too deep.

Some of you laughing at United...but really the root cause is that Mount signing. So many of you wanted him, and so did Klopp. I am still trting to this day why the fuck any of you, Klopp or ETH would want a player like Mount....at his best he was a nothing type player. I can only think that Chelsea have some sort of witch doctor that does some super natural shit that tickles targeted indivuduals to seeing things in Mount that dont fucking exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom