• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games - 31/08 - 05/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
With the time difference I’ll be able to watch the early game.

Hopefully Southampton add to Utd’s woes.

Anyone worried if Poch walks he’ll replace OGS in a matter of weeks?

Brighton's shit so that's that then.

Maybe some goon snaps Sterling in half.

Result.

Southampton team - Gunn Cedric Vestegaard Danso Bednarek Romeu Ward-Prowse Hojbjerg Boufal Ings Adams

Man poo team - De Gea Wan-Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Young Mctomminay Pogba Pereira Mata James Rashford

That's a pretty poo Utd side and Soton have some players capable of embarrassing them...utd bench fucking shit too....Shaw and Martial out.

Was about to say the same thing, that's probably one of the weakest Man U teams I've ever seen. Sure it would have looked a bit better with a prime Mata but still...

It was all Southampton til that little twat scored as well.

Utd playing long ball, not just long passing, but almost old school Wimbledon long ball.

He has 1 thing on his mind, cut in and shoot and with his pace he could be hard to stop

Fuck me, James is shooting almost every time he touches it, getting most of them on target with pace too. FFS.

Was about to say the same thing, that's probably one of the weakest Man U teams I've ever seen. Sure it would have looked a bit better with a prime Mata but still...

Weird and bloody great that none of them would get into our team.

That Adams is dreadful. Perfect position, but then doesn't even face the goal properly before he hits it so poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom