• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 7th May - 12th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
I think it's very likely City will win one of the 1-1 draws I've put them down for but I do believe they'll draw one of them. Their defeat at Real Madrid was a crushing blow and I can definitely see a lackluster performance in their next three costing them the title.

Sat 7th May

Brentford. 15:00. Southampton 2-1
Burnley. 15:00. Aston Villa 1-1
Chelsea 15:00. Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-0
Crystal Palace. 15:00. Watford 3-0
Brighton 17:30 Manchester United 1-1
Liverpool 19:45 Tottenham Hotspur 2-1

Sun 8th May

Arsenal 14:00 Leeds United 2-0
Leicester 14:00 Everton 2-1
Norwich 14:00 West Ham 1-2
Manchester City 16:30 Newcastle United 1-1

Tues 10th May

Aston Villa 20:00 Liverpool 0-2

Wed 11th May

Leeds 19:30 Chelsea 1-1
Leicester 19:45 Norwich 3-0
Watford 19:45 Everton 1-1
Wolves 20:15 Manchester City 1-1

Thurs 12th May

Spurs 19:45 Arsenal 1-1

Put your money on Spurs losing to us then beating Arsenal. Nailed on. They go into tomorrow under pressure for the champions league place and will undoubtedly not show up.

They’ll then be 5 behind Arsenal going into the Derby - 4th place gone- and play with freedom there for a big win.

Put your money on Spurs losing to us then beating Arsenal. Nailed on. They go into tomorrow under pressure for the champions league place and will undoubtedly not show up.

They’ll then be 5 behind Arsenal going into the Derby - 4th place gone- and play with freedom there for a big win.
That's called a spursy

Leeds might have a decent chance against Chelsea. Chance is they'll rotate quite heavily given its only 3 days before the FA cup final.

Everton may get a point against Leicester which will be shit. But I expect Burnley to beat Villa.

I said in the dropped points thread I think City will win two out of their last four games. We win the league against Southampton.

Everton may get a point against Leicester which will be shit. But I expect Burnley to beat Villa.

I said in the dropped points thread I think City will win two out of their last four games. We win the league against Southampton.

Wee one of your four predictions is already wrong, but I hope the other three come true!

Villa look rather impressive - Gerrard definitely hasn’t given up on this season or allowed his team to think they’re on the beach. Trying to play quick one-touch football at every opportunity and dangerous on the counter - they could yet have their say on the title race.

Villa look rather impressive - Gerrard definitely hasn’t given up on this season or allowed his team to think they’re on the beach. Trying to play quick one-touch football at every opportunity and dangerous on the counter - they could yet have their say on the title race.

Yes.

When they beat us and then lose to City.

Great to see some fight in wolves. And Chelsea collapse at the same time.
Wolves still fighting for Europe - keep it going ! And West Ham still fighting to send United down into the Eur. Conference (wish it was another Conference).

Love how Chelsea's form has deserted them.

Fuck off burnley

As much as I want the bitter blue wankers to go down, what's almost equally important is that, if they don't - and they won't - then Burnley MUST go down. They are 99% as repugnant as those blue cnuts. Leeds CANNOT allow BOTH of these miserable excuses for football teams to stay up.

Want a Brighton win today.. rivalry aside; hoping it will motivate Wolves and West Ham to think they can catch United still.

Either way, both will still be fighting for 7th still, so I'm sure they'll both be going for a result against City.

As much as I want the bitter blue wankers to go down, what's almost equally important is that, if they don't - and they won't - then Burnley MUST go down. They are 99% as repugnant as those blue cnuts. Leeds CANNOT allow BOTH of these miserable excuses for football teams to stay up.
The only saving grace for Everton staying up is that they’ll go next season.

that trincao from wolves has scored a couple of really nice goals this season when coming on as a sub
left footed
could be one to keep an eye on

that trincao from wolves has scored a couple of really nice goals this season when coming on as a sub
left footed
could be one to keep an eye on

He looked really skillful in some of his highlight reels - esp when he was at Barca.

Perhaps he wasn't used to the physicality of the Premier League, but he definitely has potential if he can grow into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom