• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games CL 19-20 Okt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious game this. Despite how shit Arsenal are, Smith Rowe, Saka and Odegaard are top young players.

I have to say, these three + a maybe couple more (Martinelli, maybe Balogun) have a feel of a “class of 92” about them. If Arsenal manage to keep hold, they can be the backbone of a great new team. They complement each other well and already have a good understanding.

This is why I feel we have to get Bellingham - we have some exciting talents coming through, but need a proper anchor for our own, hopefully golden generation.

Last edited:
Spurs fans on Talksport this morning.

"There's only 1 person to blame for this, Harry Kane ... AND HIS BROTHER."

Palace XI - Guaita Ward Andersen Guehi Mitchell Mccarthur Milijojevic Gallagher Zaha Ayew Edouard

Brighton XI - Sanchez Burn Dunk Duffy Veltman Lallana Gross Cucurella Trossard Maupay Welbeck

Kind of looking forward to this, let's see if we can still maintain top spot after tonight.

Trossard bundles into Gallagher and Palace awarded a pen in the last min of the 1st half.

How stupid.

Zaha from the spot 1-0.

Oh my lord. Maupau equalises in the 95th min.

All comes from a horrible goal kick by Guaita....great ball over the top by Veltman and Maupau just lifts it over him.

Last edited:
Da reds ahhh gaaaaat naaaa maaarrneyyy buuuuh wheeeer still top da league.#

Really hope Juve and Villarreal can pump Chelsea and Utd tonight, especially Villarreal because I can see Utd slipping back down into Europa.

Will probably be watching Benfica Barca though just to further see the demise of the Spanish club.

Pique withdrawn on the half hour mark as he was on yellow and already made few niggling fouls.

If this club wasn't already in a mess.

Villareal wasting chance after chance. 2-3 they SHOULD have scored and yet contrived to miss and another couple that were good chances.

Luuk de Jong has to be the worst Barca player I've ever seen.

He's even worst than Braithwaite.

2 on 1 break and they can't even get a shot away ! Bloody useless. United have had one shot on target - Pogba from 30m. Moreno almost an OG - would have been the keeper's fault.

Juve with 27% of the ball at home tonight.

That's not even Burnley levels......Fuck is Allegri doing over there.

Not 1 home team in the lead.

Last edited:
Oh my lord, Ter Stegen had a Diogo Costa moment....came rushing 40 yards off his line, Nunez rounds him and his effort clips the outside of the post.

Oh so close to 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom