• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games - March 9 -11

Kulusevski must be a nightmare to play with. Never makes the right and obvious decision.

:sneaky:

Untitled.jpg

It’s ok lads I should have enough time to recovery for a second load to be released after we thump City 4-0.

What a display going to Villa Park and winning 4-0.

Hoping for a Geordie win this evening. Two reasons (a) a fuck off to Chelsea and (b) keeping United away from top 6 (in the longer term)

Hoping for a Geordie win this evening. Two reasons (a) a fuck off to Chelsea and (b) keeping United away from top 6 (in the longer term)
I want United to have European football. Keep them occupied next season. Not a free rein to concentrate on the PL. That'll keep them out of the Top 4.

Don't we all want the scum to get that bloody Europa Conference Shield whatever-the-flip it's called place? That's beeter than no international footie at all, surely?

I want United to have European football. Keep them occupied next season. Not a free rein to concentrate on the PL. That'll keep them out of the Top 4.
Oh so do I - just want them 7th for Europa Conference League 🙃

Don't we all want the scum to get that bloody Europa Conference Shield whatever-the-flip it's called place? That's beeter than no international footie at all, surely?
Exactly - it would be perfect. The piss taking would last all season

Looks like Arsenal have gone into extra time against the mighty fucking Porto.

More minutes in the legs.
Hopefully they get through after a grinding extra time and penalties.

Then draw City.

Then draw City.
Perfect scenario. Fully rooting for Arsenal to grind it out. Just hope it's not a last min winner in ET. If anything, let them score 1 in the first half of ET and hold on for dear life.

Then draw City.
Doesn't really matter because this is their last game before the international break.

So we want Arsenal to go through?

Reactions: dee

Then draw City.
They have two weeks after this of fuck all.

They may have weeks off, maybe it's more a mental drain than the legs (or injury).

For me, it's better for them to have more fixtures.

Doesn't really matter because this is their last game before the international break.

So we want Arsenal to go through?
More minutes in the legs of their players playing in the international break still.

And who knows, Saliba could pull up in 15mins. Not that, i'd wish bad on anyone...

Ok. So if Arse lose on pens, I wonder if it would be a bigger effect to their confidence, than them winning and having more games to play (physically).

Especially with the City game up next for them (plenty of time to stew).

Now let's pray for a ridiculous draw to the final for both City and Arsenal, where they meet each other and Madrid (in semi) in 2 legged ties.

Can't wait for a City Arsenal final. The amount of luck on Arsenal's side all fucking season is a travesty.

Fuck you Porto.

Back
Top Bottom