• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games thread Grand National weekend

Also watching every minute of us this season, the majority of our chances are half chances at best. Our decision making on when to shoot needs improving more than anything.

Being better than an average newcastle side from the 90s isn't the praise you think it is
That Newcastle side were electric who bottled it in the end. They were not average and were one of the most attacking sides Newcastle have ever produced.

Watching the luton game and christ its just one way traffic

Depending who you ask, the main benefit/problem of Nunez is that he's rarely injured. Isak seems to pick up a few more tweaks
Benefit? If he was injured I wouldn’t have to endure his shitness.

The only game City could drop points at is Spurs... but I think they're going to win all their league games

To quote the Priest trying to stop the rampant pedophilia i nthe church, "Come on the Old Boys!"

Tbh I think Haaland would be better in another team as well
I dunno, it kind of works. If City had bought kane it would have been a masterstroke though. Can't really comment, they did win the treble like

If we can't get Musiala or Wirtz in the summer.

Then Cunha please.

Fabio Carvs with another goal for Hull today, he seems to score with every chance he gets.

I dunno, it kind of works. If City had bought kane it would have been a masterstroke though. Can't really comment, they did win the treble like

Yeah, but their not playing to his strenghts. Hard to argue against a treble, mind

Last edited:
Just checked the scores on bbc. Seems City have had 76% possession, 18 shots and ... 1 goal. They must be fucking shit, relegation fodder.

Back
Top Bottom