• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games week 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So half time in the league - and it turns out we are the top team. I hate this position, I really hate it coz it means the pressure is on us - we should not be here but here we fucking are, about to be overtaken by Manchester City in the next month or so, because we won't beat some low block team, and eventually lose the league by 1 point. The story of our lives - of our lives !!!

Yeah, it's terrible.

VID-20231228-WA0063.gif

I dunno what the commentary is saying but that's his first win away at a top four side ever. 73rd attempt.

Maybe playing the bellends against us was the right choice after all

Weird thing is, due to injury, the same 'c' team centre backs played today. We managed five ....

BTW - Milner as a LW!!!! So close to capping it with a goal. Is there nothing he can't do?

BTW - Milner as a LW!!!! So close to capping it with a goal. Is there nothing he can't do?
No there isnt, I would have held onto him like we should have done, the guy would have been ideal for us in a 5 sub system. Its such a shame.

the United game yes, Arsenal, could go either way. So yeah 2 points more?
We were denied a certain penalty (so says virtually everyone inc. ex-refs) and we had a 5 on 2 breakaway where a bobble cost us a win. No, we were unlucky NOT to win it.

If you wondered what the game at Anfield cost that Arsenal team you can tell from the result yesterday. Very flat, no intensity and several of their players looking of their game. As Klopp said, very impressive that we managed to have that kind of game we did against Burnley.

If you wondered what the game at Anfield cost that Arsenal team you can tell from the result yesterday. Very flat, no intensity and several of their players looking of their game. As Klopp said, very impressive that we managed to have that kind of game we did against Burnley.
It’s clear every team is struggling with fatigue we just have managed rotation a little better.

In Howe's defence, they've had some very bad injuries.
I agree. He could have introduced younger players, though, but managers react to injuries in strange ways. Remember when van Dijk was injured and Klopp messed up his formation to address that? It was only after a bad set of results and further injuries that he was forced to turn to and play less experienced but in their right positions.

I agree. He could have introduced younger players, though, but managers react to injuries in strange ways. Remember when van Dijk was injured and Klopp messed up his formation to address that? It was only after a bad set of results and further injuries that he was forced to turn to and play less experienced but in their right positions.
He’s played Miley and a kid at CB but still they’ve not rotated anywhere near enough

I'm glad Pep fucked Palmer off. Looks very good this season and Chelsea would probably be battling relegation without him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom