• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
By beating Fulham they denied them the points to get to safety, but also increased their own point tally so that West Brom can no longer catch them. So in winning one match they secured their own safety & relegated 2 other teams ... that's an achievement up there with DB's sun shining out of Guardiola's arse

By beating Fulham they denied them the points to get to safety, but also increased their own point tally so that West Brom can no longer catch them. So in winning one match they secured their own safety & relegated 2 other teams ... that's an achievement up there with DB's sun shining out of Guardiola's arse

West Brom were mathematically relegated once Arsenal beat them 3-1

How about your achievement of completely missing the fact West Brom were already relegated :D

Relying on Spurs to get any sort of result is the last refuge of a degenerate gambler. Tottenham the destroyer of accumulators since time began.

I had an acca going on Newcastle, Liverpool and Bayern Munich to win, with Chelsea drawing or losing to City.

Fuck Chelsea and fuck Ageuro.

It shows how far Man U have dropped imo -
They'd rather not have a chance at winning the league ... That's like Everton, even if they win a cup or two.
There is always karma in footy ... eventually, it will come back to haunt them.

It shows how far Man U have dropped imo -
They'd rather not have a chance at winning the league ... That's like Everton, even if they win a cup or two.
There is always karma in footy ... eventually, it will come back to haunt them.

Yes karma is an option, or the other option is for you to make the requisite phone calls and have a couple of missiles accidently redirected from gaza to old trafford. The innocent palestinian lives you'd save would result in lots of good karma for you as well, win win.

This is like 2 years ago when we needed a United result against City to win the league and they put in a turgid performance.

We can NEVER expect anything from these lot if they've not got anything on the line for themselves.

Not a surprise tbh.

Well, I was expecting Harry Maguire to turn around and deliberately boot it into their own net in injury time while De Gea fiddled with the corner flag.

So they did a more credible job of imitating a real performance than I expected.

Not wishing harm on anyone but I'd laugh me bollix off when they field a full strength team against us; and Fernandes gets injured, misses the Europa final and they lose.

up to us on Thursday to make sure that happens.

So if Chelsea don't win, and we win all our games then we qualify, assuming our gd is better than leic if we end up level with them.

Long shot I know, but another way of qualifying other than hoping for Chelsea to beat Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom