• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches 28/29th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Kicking off with Utd v Spurs shortly.

Looking forward to a good day (hopefully) of footy, although I'd take a dull draw with loads of injuries in this opener, followed by the boxing tonight.

It's incredibly frustrating watching Spurs defend so well. Even when they make mistakes & let Utd in their CB's are capable of making last ditch tackles that don't make their fans wince & never look like costing them a penalty or goal.

They make us look like an incompetent pub team in comparison.

What a jammy week for the Scum, drawn against Bristol city in the cup then face spurs without Kane, I can see them winning this unfortunately.

Utd very much in control for the first fifteen minutes, now spurs have had a lot more possession the last ten minutes, but tbh they don't look capable of really troubling the Utd defence as yet, just trying to rush things a bit & making the wrong decision at crucial times.

Utd very much in control for the first fifteen minutes, now spurs have had a lot more possession the last ten minutes, but tbh they don't look capable of really troubling the Utd defence as yet, just trying to rush things a bit & making the wrong decision at crucial times.
That sounds so familiar except for the bit about Man U being in control for however long.

I wouldn't go as far to say this is end to end, but there are indeed chances at either end with some regularity now. More for Utd.

Unfortunately Utd have been told by the ever predictable Mourinho to start playing dirty & are getting stuck in enough to rile up the spurs younger players & to break up play when the London club are in possession, & it's working well.

Spurs still having joy with quick through balls splitting Utd's defence, but in Kane's absence they have been unable to turn those into real chances.

Man U are really trying to rough up Ali in particular.
I can see him losing it eventually and getting sent off

Again the game ebbs & flows, & in the last few minutes I'm sure spurs feel annoyed they didn't turn a couple of decent chances into a goal.

Shit game
Yeah, Mourinho obviously told his team to play that lovely brand of anti football & piss off spurs young players if they started to feel under pressure, & as a result the flow of spurs game has been ruined.

Mourinho really does hate football.

I bet he thinks 'The beautiful game' is an insult.

Very much Spurs making all the play here for me.

Some lovely football just toothless without Kane.

Envious watching their defenders and Pacey midfield move off the ball

Got 0-0 nailed on here

See, Lloris spills it there in front of Rashford and Davies clearly brilliantly. That's us and the striker scores.

Fine margins! Loris nakes an absolute hash but a defender clears the ball. Had that been Liverpool, the defenders would have been ball watching and Rashford would have tapped it in.

Sad state of play when Young would massively improve our defence at LB.

He's been superb

Martin Tyler finally makes a 40 Winks joke
Yep. I'm amazed it took him this long.

He really is an awful commentator, he talks about the actual football that's happening for maybe twenty percent of the time & the rest of the time he fills with fucking anocdotes, shit statistics & meaningless opinion on other media stories.

See, Lloris spills it there in front of Rashford and Davies clearly brilliantly. That's us and the striker scores.

De Gea dropped the ball in the first half by barging with Jones and it spilled to Sissoko. Sissoko missed. Had that been against us he'd have got that top corner.

Fucks sake.

An uncharacteristic spurs mistake let a goal kick drop all the way into that final third & martial puts a scruffy goal in off the deck.

Utd have stepped it up a lot in the 2nd half but this will be robbery if it stays 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom