• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches 28/29th October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody watching the bitters?

Leicester just took a deserved lead. Mahrez & Vardy combined well for Vardy to slot it from a couple of yards.

Everton look like a team that Pardew watching on from the studio would put out. All bluster & old school tactics, & they're being out passed & outplayed by a much more slick Leicester.

Unsworth seems to be pinning all his hopes on getting wingers to cross the ball in & playing long balls to the forwards. If Rooney isnt getting back they look short in the middle of the park & they have no answer at the back for Leicesters pace either.

If Everton don't get an equaliser before half time this could get embarrassing cos they're leaving space at the back as they push on to get the goal they need.

Great build up to the goal & makes a change from us not playing the team with a new manager on his first game.

Clear penalty not given. Is Sigurdsson dropped or injured?
Yeah, was a definite pen. Sigurdsson is dropped.

Unsworth wants two wingers & Rooney as well as a striker. Tbh when they're attacking they look pretty good, but it's left them short in the middle of the park & a bit vulnerable at the back too.

Yeah, was a definite pen. Sigurdsson is dropped.

Unsworth wants two wingers & Rooney as well as a striker. Tbh when they're attacking they look pretty good, but it's left them short in the middle of the park & a bit vulnerable at the back too.

I think they are in some real trouble. No good striker, little pace, a soft central midfield, and an aging defense. They will do well to escape relegation imo.

Hahahaha.

What a fuck up. Leicester get the second after Kenny kicks it into his own net.

Hahahaha.

Exquisite own goal by Kenny. He must have worked on that for hours on the training ground. Puts me in mind of Sandy Brown's classic at Goodison in 1969. I was there in the Park End.

Exquisite own goal by Kenny. He must have worked on that for hours on the training ground. Puts me in mind of Sandy Brown's classic at Goodison in 1969. I was there in the Park End.

I was there too. One of the best moments of 56 years following the Reds.

The "winners" of the transfer window are in the relegation zone. Let's all laugh at Everton!

The "winners" of the transfer window are in the relegation zone. Let's all laugh at Everton!

Who said they bought well? Someone here was bigging up their signings ...
Too many AMs with no speed ... and Keane has been pretty disappointing.

Who said they bought well? Someone here was bigging up their signings ...
Too many AMs with no speed ... and Keane has been pretty disappointing.

A few on here were very vocal about their brilliant transfer window compared to us.
But the funniest thing is laughing at the Everton fans calling it the best transfer window ever.

It's incredibly frustrating watching Spurs defend so well. Even when they make mistakes & let Utd in their CB's are capable of making last ditch tackles that don't make their fans wince & never look like costing them a penalty or goal.

They make us look like an incompetent pub team in comparison.
Just seen this. They were awful ! Their defending was a million miles away from against us and it was only due to United's incompetence that they failed to score more.

Their wider issue is Kane though. He's scored 60% of their PL goals (over what period I'm not sure, just saw the stat sometime last week) and they simply have no replacement that comes near him. He does more though, he really gels their attack with his hold up play too.

Champions Real Madrid suffered an embarrassing defeat at La Liga first-timers Girona and are now eight points behind league leaders Barcelona.

Midfielder Portu back-heeled in the winner in the second half, four minutes after ex-Middlesbrough striker Cristhian Stuani's equaliser.

On-loan Manchester City full-back Pablo Maffeo and Portu both struck the woodwork for the home side. Isco had given Real a first-half lead by tapping in from close range.

Loads of pundits, and Everton fans, were eulogising about their signings. They did a proper Liverpool with their transfer window this year.

They haven't got the new manager bounce. Despite Unsworth looking quite bouncy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom