• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches April 25-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible season. I don't want Arsenal to think it's that easy, so City win the League. I don't wan't City to win trophies so that's Utd winning the Cup. I don't want either City or Madrid winning the European Cup so ... can someone work all this out for me???

Milano will help you there

Horrible season. I don't want Arsenal to think it's that easy, so City win the League. I don't wan't City to win trophies so that's Utd winning the Cup. I don't want either City or Madrid winning the European Cup so ... can someone work all this out for me???
City win the league and FA Cup then found guilty of cheating and have their titles rescinded. All marked as no winner.

AC Milan to beat Madrid twelvty nil.

He's been brilliant for them this season. No denying that.

Might not have covered himself on 1 or 2 of the goals in glory tonight but he also made 3 or 4 other saves.
Thought he was dreadful for the opener and basically set the tone for the match.

Stupid sexy haaland

81ZFTV0ngIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Enzo Fernandez isn't all that btw, well over hyped. Benfica rinsed Chelsea.

Stats beg to differ.

From a recent Ryan O'Hanlon article on Bellingham and valuations of midfielders.

[article]
The 22-year-old from Argentina has truly been fantastic since joining Chelsea. He's leading all Premier League midfielders in progressive passes per 90 minutes with an absurd 10.15 per 90 minutes. And despite a relatively aggressive passing profile, he's still completing 87% of his passes. Fernandez also ranks in the 89th percentile for tackles and the 61st percentile for interceptions. A more granular breakdown of his statistical performance from the consultancy Statsbomb suggested the same: He's damn good.
[/article]

O'Hanlon goes on to acknowledge that Chelsea haven't improved because they simply aren't a very good team. But holds that Fernandez himself has been great. I haven't watched him play yet, so I dunno, but interesting the takes on here.

Stats beg to differ.

From a recent Ryan O'Hanlon article on Bellingham and valuations of midfielders.

[article]
The 22-year-old from Argentina has truly been fantastic since joining Chelsea. He's leading all Premier League midfielders in progressive passes per 90 minutes with an absurd 10.15 per 90 minutes. And despite a relatively aggressive passing profile, he's still completing 87% of his passes. Fernandez also ranks in the 89th percentile for tackles and the 61st percentile for interceptions. A more granular breakdown of his statistical performance from the consultancy Statsbomb suggested the same: He's damn good.
[/article]

O'Hanlon goes on to acknowledge that Chelsea haven't improved because they simply aren't a very good team. But holds that Fernandez himself has been great. I haven't watched him play yet, so I dunno, but interesting the takes on here.

He will do well under Poch next season.

Nah he’ll be playing 2nd middle to Loftus Cheek Mount and Gallagher.

Ah they have the Argentinian connection dont they? Fuck, well maybe not but he’s still overhyped.

Stats beg to differ.

[article]
[/article]

He will do well under Poch next season.

Yeah, he'll come good - with the right manager and set up.

If we only sign one good midfielder next season he’ll face a similar situation to Enzo right now. Good player but not enough to change the tide in a struggling side. Imo of course based on limited glimpses of his time at Chelsea.

If we only sign one good midfielder next season he’ll face a similar situation to Enzo right now. Good player but not enough to change the tide in a struggling side. Imo of course based on limited glimpses of his time at Chelsea.

Yes, most likely it would not be enough.
At Chelsea he has Kovacic next to him, who is also a very good player, but it isn't enough.
Chelsea have one proper striker, but for some reason they don't play him, and insist on Sterling, Havertz and other attacking mids/wingers up front!
It is like they cannot see the forest for all the trees, and overcomplicate things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom